Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The best Daily Blink ever. It gave me a very good laugh. LOL
    Karma always has the last laugh.

obviously, these guys never leveled pre-nerfed enchanting.

Deleted
    Bet they just gonna ninja release D3 without any announcement what so over, trololol :P

You must have caused a MMOC type DDos on the daily bring or such, its not loading at all for me T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    They only forgot the part where you need a new enchanting rod... I need a fel iron rod and I don't even have the arcanite one....
    Read the alt text. You'll like it.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

This may have been requested already but I would like to see a Transmog list sorted as follows.Top 5 1H MacesTop 5 2H MacesTop 5 1H SwordsTop 5 2H Swords...etc... I'm a little more interested in what art is most popular by item type instead of what is most popular with class.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had no trouble with enchanting. (Wrath cycle) Now Jewelcrafting early BC.. THAT's another story. :S

I thought this was a joke about how easy it is to level enchanting...Reading the comments I see people do not have the same opinion as I. What profession is easier than mailing all the greens you acquire from leveling alts to your enchanting toon for use? I don't get it.

Normally I agree with the daily blink, but I don't think leveling enchanting is very hard. Rods are really the only gripe about it. Perhaps they should try doing quests, or mailing the tons of greens they probably vendor/AH/leave sitting on alts for all of eternity.Now, back when you had to go to Uldaman just to train enchanting... /backinmyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I had no trouble with enchanting. (Wrath cycle) Now Jewelcrafting early BC.. THAT's another story. :S
    Odd enough i had vice-versa on your thing :/

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You never did the hunter Class Transmogrification List