10+ Year Old Account

A sick case of liberal indoctrination in public schools.

It's bad enough that they brainwash every kid going into college, but third graders!?

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/01/02/v...th-the-lyrics/

Yeah, it that's true, I wonder who put these ideas into these kids heads.
    Last edited by I stand in fire; 2012-01-03 at 05:42 AM.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

10+ Year Old Account
    No way a 3rd grader wrote that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, these kids sure are politically aware.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Deleted
    Kids singing about something all over the media.......oh my!

The song made me lol but I'm pretty sure you could be brainwashed by simply watching TV almost everything has it's own agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    It's bad enough that they brainwash every kid going into college, but third graders!?

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/01/02/v...th-the-lyrics/

Yeah, it that's true, I wonder who put these ideas into these kids heads.
    Dude, You're a dick.

I went to that '53%' website, it's run by dicks.

You complain that 47% of citizens don't pay income tax, now the unemployment rate isn't 47%, so some of those people have jobs... low paying jobs... owned by people in the 53%... yet you don't pay them enough to meet the poverty line...

Do you see the problem that you create and then complain about?

You might be posting in the wrong thread, but flaming is flaming. Don't do it. - Dacien

Edit: Sorry Dacien, right thread, flaming is still wrong though.
    Last edited by 7itanium; 2012-01-03 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Apologizing

And by "kids wrote the song" they actually mean "teacher told the kids what words to write".

Oh how I love the Occupy Retards Movement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

I'd be asking whoever was in charge of the kids who wrote the song, instead of using this as evidence to push forward your personal agenda. Seriously dude this is in no way indicative of large scale liberal indoctrination in schools. Maybe one zealous guy at worst. People are so fast to hold up every stupid little thing that makes their narrow beliefs seem more true. Go find something worth getting mad about. You went to school didn't you? And you are clearly not liberal. So how can you say that every kid is indoctrinated with liberal beliefs? Why don't I go find some random article about a guy who forces the kids in his class to pray to jesus and post it on here as "a sick case of conservative indoctrination in schools?" Because that would make as much sense as what you're saying. None at all.

Clearly these kids are being groomed to go to Columbia University where they can take the course “Occupy the Field: Global Finance, Inequality, Social Movement." What's wrong with wanting children to go to an ivy league school?

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    You lost me there. How exactly are kids going into college being brainwashed?

Hey guys! This isolated incident proves all my beliefs are correct! Take a look at these people being morons!

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    And by "kids wrote the song" they actually mean "teacher told the kids what words to write".

Oh how I love the Occupy Retards Movement.
    Or the kids actually wrote it...

Quote Originally Posted by 7itanium View Post
    Or the kids actually wrote it...
    I used to be one of the 1 percent
    I worked all the time
    Never saw my family

Then the bubble burst
    It really, really hurt
    I lost my money
    Lost my pride
    Lost my home

Are you telling me that third graders wrote about working all the time, the bubble bursting and losing their livelihoods?

Unless those kids actually live in a giant bubble filled with money and houses, and it literally burst, causing them to lose those moneys and houses... they sure as hell did not write it themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

10+ Year Old Account
    The worst of a group define the group as a whole. That is the way of things in this world sadly.

I used to be one of the 1 percent
    I worked all the time
    Never saw my family

Then the bubble burst
    It really, really hurt
    I lost my money
    Lost my pride
    Lost my home

Are you telling me that third graders wrote about working all the time, the bubble bursting and losing their livelihoods?

Unless those kids actually live in a giant bubble filled with money and houses, and it literally burst, causing them to lose those moneys and houses... they sure as hell did not write it themselves.
    Sorry maybe I'm just dumb but I find it reallllllllly hard that you were making over $400,000 per year.

Maybe they were writing about their parents, someone they know, or a person saw on TV? Not everything you write have to be about yourself you know. Regardless, Caiada nailed it. This isolated incident means nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I used to be one of the 1 percent
    I worked all the time
    Never saw my family
    Couldn’t make life rhyme
    Then the bubble burst
    It really, really hurt
    I lost my money
    Lost my pride
    Lost my home
    Now I’m part of the 99"

Working hard at their job, having a family, having money, owning property, understanding finances and the concept of pride are common day-to-day elements of 8 year olds, c'mon guys keep up.

Don't create threads with vernacular intended to cause a strife.