Omg, kick in the nuts!

Was anyone else in an AV (Horde side) where Vann was on like 1% hp, some DK comes in and Hungering Colds us then Alli end up winning? So pissed! That was the last game I needed for my Veteran ach aswell >_>

Hahahaha, that's awesome. I would have loved to see the Alliance chat after that.

Sorry about your achievement though.

Because Vann does no cleaves, I might just try that on my frost death knight. muhahahaha...

I know all day today my battlegroup has had some annoying dk and priest who are each multiboxing 5 toons running around being bastards. So annoying -_-

Bad luck on your achievment dude >.>. Always next time lol.

Deleted
    That is just....Awesome!

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i lost an AV a couple days ago when we(horde) had Vann at 1k hp. no joke. lost by 1 second. made me laugh to be honest.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

I always defend on my DK (I can grip people into Drek before they have bunkers down and usually kill a few if they aren't careful) and a few days ago I got a couple guildies to defend with me. Hpal, Disc priest, shadow priest, arms warr, frost DK (me), and a sub rogue (a random guy). Our shadowpriest got raped by a grip from an Ally DK, so she rezzed at a GY a little ways away and backcapped the GY next to Drek. We repeatedly killed dps over and over and over, until we finally won the game (we didn't have the best group). Drek then proceeded to die to DoTs while the final score was showing ^_^.