Thread: Loaded at 50

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I've been 50 for perhaps two weeks now and I've made over 3 million pretty easily. I don't actually have 3 mil since I bought a lot of stuff, including a 1.5mil mount, but yeah, if you do the dailies, you get easily 2-300k just from that, including the blues and epics which you can sell from those, and that's like an hour of questing.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Rich people
    Then donate, some people invested hard on their crew skills and consequentially arent nearly as rich as those who invested on slicing when it was broken.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Yeah, some of the postings on the GTN are just ridiculous as people have yet to figure out the economy.
    Its hilarious I can sometimes find underworld trading 340 mission discovery's for under 2k, just selling 1 epic mat makes up for that cost and gives lots of profit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Its hilarious I can sometimes find underworld trading 340 mission discovery's for under 2k, just selling 1 epic mat makes up for that cost and gives lots of profit
    I'm surprised people are selling them for that low. I always sell my 340 missions for more than 7,000 credits. Underworld Trading and Slicing missions I usually get 10k for.

Um, hello, you're a freaking Sith lord! Or a galaxy-renowned bounty hunter. Of course you're going to have a million dollars in your bank account.

Think of credits like Dollars or Euros.

Deleted
    I am sat on 3 million credits at the mo, crew skills maxed and pretty much full artificat, i want to buy one of the big mounts but have no idea where they are. Any useful links?

Quote Originally Posted by Aman08 View Post
    I've been 50 for a few days and finished up Corellia quests, Belsavis Bonus Series, and did some dailies on Ilum and I'm freaking loaded with credits.

I have over a million at the moment and I've bought tons of crap. Gear for my companions, gifts out the wazoo to boost up their affection, mats to make weapons and barrels, 2 110% speeders - 1 being 99k from the Light 5 vendor, mods for gear...you name it.

Is anyone else like this? It seems like money is a joke. The way it's going, I'll have over 2 million by next weekend or more and nothing to use it on. Maybe one of the 1.5 mil speeders or the VIP bracelet.

Any word if this is the way it's supposed to be or am I missing something I should be using credits on?
    What crewskills do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Malgo View Post
    I am sat on 3 million credits at the mo, crew skills maxed and pretty much full artificat, i want to buy one of the big mounts but have no idea where they are. Any useful links?
    There is one at the mount vendor on Voss.

this game definitely needs more lv 50 craftable item.

anyhow, GTN prices are going up, quickly, as more people hit 50. you may want to rack up things you before the hyperinflation hits.

Deleted
    Maybe they should add another type of credit, say at a thousand, ("Diamond Credit"?) to keep the numbers vaguely comprehensible. As an example, how ridicilous isn't it in woW now that people have 150k health or more? Such numbers are completely unnecesary.

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Problem is, in my server at least, is that there are 15+ 340-level missions selling for less 2000. How am I suppose to get rid of my ridiculously increasing number of missions I get from Slicing that are currently sitting in the bank? I have no choice but to sell them cheap otherwise I will end up with no space anywhere.
    I'm still thinking about it...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vanin View Post
    Maybe they should add another type of credit, say at a thousand, ("Diamond Credit"?) to keep the numbers vaguely comprehensible. As an example, how ridicilous isn't it in woW now that people have 150k health or more? Such numbers are completely unnecesary.
    And as Blizzard pointed out, big numbers are less efficient on computers. The thing to remember is though, Blizzard doesn't actually distinguish the difference between gold, silver and copper.

So your 10k gold is actually "100 000 000" copper.

15+ Year Old Account
    In that case, I look forward to getting to the higher levels! My two characters are both level 14 right now and I'm pretty much broke. I burned all my credits on crew skills, and am not really making enough back from questing at this level. I've tried putting things up on the GTN, so fingers crossed that I can make at least a little bit back from my crafting skills. Sounds like there is no problem getting speeders and fancy stuff when you get to higher levels though. But for now, it really is a struggle to make ends meet. I'd be happy with more than 1,000 credits to spare.
    For the Alliance!