Deleted

If you could create machinima in-game with an AddOn...

It would be feasible for Blizzard to officially release such tools to give players the flexibility to create their very own machinima within the game.

Would you like something like that ?

Deleted
    I would love that. But I don't think this will happen ever, sadly...

Deleted
    It would be nice to have some sort of addons or game options to help with this, creating one almighty addon that can do it all probably won't go very well. For example, in EVE Online you can toggle advanced camera controls, which lets you manipulate the camera and views a lot better and allows for some excellent filming.

Deleted
    There's hardly anything an addon can do camera-wise, sadly. Since the AVR issue we haven't even been able to retrieve your current camera position.

(We can flip your camera yaw though, so if you want to record your character moving sidewards towards something and/or moving towards the camera, look no further.)
    Code:
    /run FlipCameraYaw(90)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm it would be nice but i believe there are already addons that allow you to do so.

I dont know if it still works but WoW Machinima tool used to do this. You could detach your camera from you character completely.

http://pxr.dk/wmt/

Dont know if its legal or what, but if that still works you can do anything you like with your camera.

(go to 1:12 + )

Deleted
    Well, first of all, it's not an addon per se, second, yes, it would technically be in violation of the ToS (since it's a third-party tool directly interfering with the client's execution) though third, I've never heard of anyone being banned for using it as it's meant to be used (making of machinima).