Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncano View Post
    What's an official name policy?
    Pro servers say hi (aka rp-pvp).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncano View Post
    No, you get it when you actually reach the fleet, it has a 16 hour CD, security vendor one has a 30min CD.
    Yeah that's true, the posts I quoted were about how a level 1 character could get on the fleet though, and that can't be done with the emergency fleet passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Yea I haven't seen any either. Strange people complain about it being empty with no one in sight yet we can find bots apparently.
    Depends on the world, Corsicant has a central quest hub. the other worlds not so much, so people tend to see empty when there are the same number of people in their phase. I do think phases have artificially low limits, we have had more people online in my guild that some phases had players!

Of the three bots I know of, one is 43, the other two appear to have made 50 (I have not confirmed this but guild mates said they did) and I haven't seen them on again - however my weekday play is very very restrictive; like maybe an hour or two; so I will certainly miss them.

If you don't believe there are bots simply google the services offering them... its not a small list. I seriously doubt people are using them for the class quests - I would be impressed at that if someone could script it. All the ones I have seen merely are positioned to have access two multiple groups without drawing initial aggro.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath