Deleted

Will of Unbinding and Priests

Hi

I got two questions about Will of Unbinding and priests.

Should I re-apply DoTs as shadow when it's full stacked?

And could this be good for Discipline Archeangel Priests?

I got normal version.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orrelicious View Post
    Hi

I got two questions about Will of Unbinding and priests.

Should I re-apply DoTs as shadow when it's full stacked?

And could this be good for Discipline Archeangel Priests?

I got normal version.

Thanks
    You can stack it with Mind sear pre-pull unless they changed it since like last week so no need to refresh dots.

As disc it is good but a pain in the ass at a 10 second duration if you cast holy fire on CD its just barely going to stay up but when you stop to divine hymn with CDs or anything like that you cut it close and have to follow it with a holy fire cast even if the damage is heavy, meh not my preferential situation to be put in.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    You can stack it with Mind sear pre-pull unless they changed it since like last week so no need to refresh dots.

As disc it is good but a pain in the ass at a 10 second duration if you cast holy fire on CD its just barely going to stay up but when you stop to divine hymn with CDs or anything like that you cut it close and have to follow it with a holy fire cast even if the damage is heavy, meh not my preferential situation to be put in.
    this i didnt know thank your this is whay i love to check mmo u can learn somthing everyday

As a side note it works the same as emp shadows so SW: P will update every time its reset by flay while DP and VT require a new cast should you run into the situation where there's no time or its inconvenient to sear before the pull.

Just so everyone knows, you can no longer prestack it unless its on an enemy. It does NOT stack when using mind sear on a friendly target and not hitting anything.
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

Deleted
    thanks alot for your answers