Thread: New mouse!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Talking New mouse!

Hey guys,

I've been using my razer naga for WoW now for like 2 year i guess, and he is pretty dead .. blame my cat to that!..

Anyway, right now, i don't play WoW anymore, and i don't see myself playing it again, and i'm more into FPS games, like BF3.

Wich mouse should i buy to get the best performance?

thnks

Could you provide more details so that we can make a better suggestion?

1) Wired Mouse, Wireless Mouse or No Preference

2) Would you prefer a mouse with multiple user assignable buttons (similar to the Razer Naga)?

I'm a fan of wireless mice and would recommend the Logitech G700. Also, don't underestimate the importance of a good mouse-pad!

1) Tbh, i prefer the wired one.. wireless stuffs piss me of cause of batery..

2) I like some buttons to the side, to switch weapon faster and talk on ventrilo !

You get a mouse because you need it, not because it's a shiny branded .
    Go to a local hardware store and try some mice out. Get whatever you like holding the most, as that's what's the most important thing.

I defo. recommend:

Roccat Kone +

A newer version of the elder, yet one of the best mouses for FPS games. Great for larger hands, very stable and allows you to store different weights and colour profiles, in addition to the obvious performance options.

Deleted
    Corsair Vengeance M90 if you still prefer extra buttons, otherwise I would suggest SteelSeries Sensei

logitech g5 is decent

Deleted
    they dont make the G5 anymore *bestmouseworld #1*

Deleted
    logitech mx518 is cheap and decent D:

Deleted
    Its a shame Logitech deciced to EOL the MX1000 laser - it is the best mouse I have ever used, so much so I tracked 2 more down after they went obsolete, paying over the odds for them because they are amazing!

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/428/783

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    the cyborg R.A.T 7 does the job for me, i love it

I recommend R.A.T 9 wireless mouse from Cyborg. Best mouse ever

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    You get a mouse because you need it, not because it's a shiny branded .
    Go to a local hardware store and try some mice out. Get whatever you like holding the most, as that's what's the most important thing.
    You buy a mouse that you need that you also like the look and feel of. People like the "shiny" brands because they have a lot of functionality for games.

Deleted
    Deathadder is probably good, since it has 2 buttons.
    This one is probably good aswell

Well, right now i'm between Razer deathadder and Logitech G9X... really can't decide, the price diff really don't matter..

i see loads of people talking about how bad the right click on the G9X is... just wanted to know if that is true..

MX518 from Logitech
    Vengeance M60 from Corsair
    Cyborg R.A.T. 7 from Saitek
    Mice I personally like.

With a paranthesis on the G9x since I haven't tried it or even seen it in real life.

Edit because llDemonll is right, and I'm awful.
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2012-01-03 at 11:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    ^ K60 is keyboard, Corsair M60 is the mouse

M60
    Sidewinder X5/X8
    R.A.T. 7

That Roccat Kone + looks good but it looks left-handed...
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    i have a ~1 year old roccat kone+ and hate it's mouse wheel (it is broken, the pages keep jumping back and forth when scrolling in one direction). also, it feels clunky and big, but that might be due to my small hands too.
    i love my naga epic however, that was the best bit of hardware i bought since a long time!

so i'd say, go for a razer all the way. they have great mice for fps i'm sure!

Quote Originally Posted by vilaca View Post
    they dont make the G5 anymore *bestmouseworld #1*
    The G500 is comparable to the G5, having used the G5 for years before it fell apart I've since replaced it with the G500 and I'm quite happy with it, if you can't find the G5 the G500 is a great alternative.