Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Item - Paladin T13 Holy 4P Bonus (Holy Radiance) now increases healing done by Holy Radiance by 5%, down from 20%. Sure let's make a 4p bonus of the last tier set a joke...
    Code:
        ERR_PARENTAL_CONTROLS_DISCONNECT_WARNING = "You will be disconnected due to parental controls in %d |4minute:minutes;.";     ERR_PARENTAL_CONTROLS_DISCONNECT_WARNING_SOON = "You will be disconnected due to parental controls in less than 1 minute.";     TIME_PLAYED_ALERT = "You have been playing for %s. Excessive gameplay can cause inconvenience in your daily life.";
    Haha priceless .

Quote Originally Posted by Isolyphic View Post
    That 4set bonus originally made me respec cause Holy Became tolerable..
    HR is the best AoE spell of any class in stacked situations without any bonus from the 4 set at all. In addition, this nerf has been live for weeks already, so no difference for you if you didn't already notice.
    Last edited by Pasture; 2012-01-03 at 09:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    QUEUE_WAIT_ALERT = "You have been queueing for %s. Excessive queue times can cause inconvenience in your Daily life.";

I hope the hunter changes go through.

Deleted
    just wondering when they gonna nerf Holy Radience overall, the current state is ridiculous. they can atleast buff healing rain since its suppose to same spell diffrent class, basicly.

Quote Originally Posted by muwatallis View Post
    Considering these two:
    Code:
    Mounts      Feldrake Summons and dismisses a rideable feldrake. This is a flying mount. 1.5 sec cast   Companion Pets      Eye of the Legion Right Click to summon and dismiss an Eye of the Legion. Instant
    Imo these are the rewards of the Pre-MOP event and we're probably to see a Demonic approach in Pandaria. They just can't emerge out of nothing, and there's no announcement related as well.
    Actually I'm betting that they're simply going to be purchasable pet/mount combo. So far nothing about Pandaria indicates anything with the burning legion at all.

i thought x86 was a 32bit, and there was another number for 64 bit. or its just x64

The "you played too much" alert is... nice xD

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Actually I'm betting that they're simply going to be purchasable pet/mount combo. So far nothing about Pandaria indicates anything with the burning legion at all.
    Yeah I think I'm gonna go with you on this one. Most likely it will be a $25 mount and $10 pet at the Blizzard Store. Look during WotLK, they added the Pandarian Pet at the Blizzard Store and Cataclysm came right after.

Does anyone know if the WoW Optimization is up at the moment or will we have to wait for the patch (or is it only on the PTR at the moment)?

Oh, I have too much focus! Let's dump it!

Arcane Shot!
    Arcane Shot!
    Arca...

Wait, did I hear a proc?

Lock and Load no longer affects Arcane Shots.
    1 year overdue and wont make hunters competitve by any means, but still... better to have scraps for dinner than to not have dinner at all...

10+ Year Old Account
    I loaded the new PTR launcher and it took about 6 minutes to do the optimization. You can not bypass it or abort it. It reduced my PTR install by 11gb on the disk. The launcher then redownloaded 11gb of "missing" game data. GG blizz.

Good change with lock and load.

Quote Originally Posted by tomehere View Post
    i thought x86 was a 32bit, and there was another number for 64 bit. or its just x64
    The point is that since they're mentioning x86 in the code suggests that they'll be an x64 for 64 bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is a huge boost for LnL.

Deleted
    Please Blizzard fix your bugs regarding Firelands!!

This week we got in to grind legendaries and Rhyolith reached phase 2 and became friendly but killed us. On the next wipe because of lag and all, although the whole raid was outside the encounter was still in progress.

Right now we are waiting for Ragnaros to come out of his bath thub so we can engage him, because guess what! He is not there! Heroic ragna has left the building, normal ragna is here..... Even the GM can't help us, we need to wait 30 minutes... LFR was a major fail because now they are not permitted to manually "touch" the encounters....

Deleted
    where are my jc changes? fix it nao

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zzyzx View Post
    I loaded the new PTR launcher and it took about 6 minutes to do the optimization. You can not bypass it or abort it. It reduced my PTR install by 11gb on the disk. The launcher then redownloaded 11gb of "missing" game data. GG blizz.
    Interesting. It's almost like the PTR is for testing and may contain bugs...

Feldrake.Warlock flying mount??!?!?!?!hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng