Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantia. View Post
    Not surprised about the HR nerf tbh.
    it was already nerfed, this is just a tooltip update
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zzyzx View Post
    I loaded the new PTR launcher and it took about 6 minutes to do the optimization. You can not bypass it or abort it. It reduced my PTR install by 11gb on the disk. The launcher then redownloaded 11gb of "missing" game data. GG blizz.
    Do you know what the PTR is for? Testing things. Do you know why you test things? Because they might contain bugs. Well done, you've found one. Instead of passive-aggressively spouting "hurr GG Billzard", you could report it. Alternatively, use it as evidence that Blizzard is contributing to the downfall of mankind.

I got more excited abt the optimizer than i got abt the 64 bit client^^ but both would be fairly welcome

But...but.. I like my 50GB wow folder, it reminds me of the old days. I've never reinstalled ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    well no point getting 4 piece bonus then. Fel drake sounds interesting. Purchasable mount pls, not enough stuff to spend gold on in this game

Deleted
    LOL@ HR Nerf

Feldrake? What a great new model .. oh wait ..

Hey can somebody post on the bug forum that there is a glitch with the warrior t12 2 piece where if you are in a Battleground it lasts 12 seconds and when you are in LFR or LFD it goes down to 6 seconds?Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ziddenz View Post
    LOL@ HR Nerf
    Dear people,

Please read this quote, as it contains stupidity.

This is just a tooltip fix, it has been nerfed a while ago.

A Holy Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    also mount looks wank.

Serious question.
    What is the point of running 64-bit client on WoW?
    What added features or bonuses does that give me.

Im running an AMD Phenom x4 945, 4 gigs ram and a 460 gtx.

Does it allow 1 more gig of ram to be use? More cores? Just curious.

Deleted
    The Feldrake looks pretty cool, in my opinion. It's definitely suited for warlock players for obvious reasons, so I certainly intend to try and get one. I just hope it isn't ridiculously hard to acquire, though I have a feeling we might be seeing something from the Burning Legion in the next mini patch. I hope it's not a store mount...

Star Wars is out and Blizzard puts this in.They're like the building sailing ships in the age of cruise missiles and aircraft carriers.

Dammit, I need that mount now.

Get ready for the return of the Burning Legion... Look at that symbol on top of the Drake's Head.

Feldrake = Darkmoon faire new mount!

I'm hoping the legion has something to do with the mount, as in preparing us for MoP in the next patch!

15+ Year Old Account
    Dear Everyone:

Did you honestly expect a drake mount to not use the drake model already in the game? Please, don't bother with the whole "REUSED MODEL OMG AWFUL" stuff. Just accept that it's a pretty neat looking drake and move on with your lives.

Thanks.

Deleted
    old drake model again, comeon lazy blizzard. we have seen this mount like hundred times, this one look like black drake except it has green spots instead of orange/red.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool I guess. Assume the two Legion themed cosmetics will be TCG; Feldrake's kind of cool, would've been nice to see a Fel Corrupted Netherdrake model though.