Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    TCG pet/mount. Mostly certain of that.

Whoa a Fel Drake, I hope the skin share as Felmyst from SwP

Considering these two:
    Code:
    Mounts      Feldrake Summons and dismisses a rideable feldrake. This is a flying mount. 1.5 sec cast   Companion Pets      Eye of the Legion Right Click to summon and dismiss an Eye of the Legion. Instant
    Imo these are the rewards of the Pre-MOP event and we're probably to see a Demonic approach in Pandaria. They just can't emerge out of nothing, and there's no announcement related as well.

Good at it taking up less space, it already takes up too large a chunk of my ssd

Quote Originally Posted by Boltonsquad View Post
    WTB Vial of Shadows nerf and a tentacle nerf from the stupid sword!
    putting those 5k (killable/fearable/aoe'able 15k hp tentacles) pvp ticks next to the 35k crits from normal 397 vials.. really ??

Yay L&L fix! Been wanting that ever since Cata went live. Now that you get ES at level 10 instead of as the 51 point talent, there's just no need for L&L to affect AS at all.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    The nerf to 4set was already alive weeks ago, this is a tooltip update. And about time they changed the boomkin 4set

Deleted
    Looking at the names of the mount and pet i presume they might drop from Well of Eternity since that's the only Legion theme based dungeon. Personaly tho' i hope it will be a late 125 or 150 mount reward . I really thought there would be one in 4.3 since they added the 2 worgen horses just to equal the mount count.

Deleted
    Ohhhh 64 Bit update PLEASE!

LOCK AND LOAD!!! OMG FINALLY!!!! This is the best thing to hit hunters since... oh, i dont even know

Fel drake WTB, I am a warlock but I doubt its a warlock only mount TBH, only time will tell.P.S. If it is a warlock only mount that is awesome :P

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fel Drake? Sounds interesting...

Deleted
    Still no Blood Presence bug fix? Those 240k warmaster crits weren't fun. Also, I wonder if they actually fixed the Lord Rhyolith "Target is friendly" bug...

Quote Originally Posted by Machriren View Post
    LOCK AND LOAD!!! OMG FINALLY!!!! This is the best thing to hit hunters since... oh, i dont even know
    Since no longer needing ammo and pets auto scaling with level and no more happiness? Lol.

Lock and Load fix, check New warlock sounding mount, check Funny translation string about playing the game too much, check I'm good. Ship it now please.

a feldrake? hmmm

15+ Year Old Account
    TIME_PLAYED_ALERT = "You have been playing for %s. Excessive gameplay can cause inconvenience in your daily life."; Love it, lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    TIME_PLAYED_ALERT = "You have been playing for %s. Excessive gameplay can cause inconvenience in your daily life.";
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv...bz0jo1_500.png Seriously. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantia. View Post
    Not surprised about the HR nerf tbh.
    that's just a tooltip correction, that nerf went live weeks ago in a hotfix. just FYI

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltonsquad View Post
    WTB Vial of Shadows nerf and a tentacle nerf from the stupid sword!
    The sword is fine learn to adapt and overcome seriously. It's really not hard to get past the Tentacle's hell I've done it without much issue.

On another note Sad to not see the Ret 2pc T13 fix in this yet but it's early so holding out some hope on it.