Thread: Feldrake

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    2/3rds of the flying mounts in the game are re-skinned drakes. Do we need another?
    This is the #1 pet peeve for me. I'll leave it at that so I dont flame the post and call Blizz lazy (whoops I did it!). Anyways its been said Blizz would never make a class only mount for locks. First this would cause a QQ and a cry "i want a mount for my class". Then Blizz would have to re-skinn another drake (dangit it! did it again!). So pretty much boys and girls it the "well if johnnie has it, why can't I get one" arguement.

As a lock I dont care about a lock only mount anymore or green fire. I would rather Blizz work on our class..insert complaint here.....

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Anyways its been said Blizz would never make a class only mount for locks.
    Then what do you call the fel/dreadsteed?

OT: I want more class specific anything, I'm kind of sad that they did away with the pet quests for locks, the stance quests for warriors, the form quests for druids, totem quests for shamans, poison quests for rogues, everyone had their own unique questing thing tied to there class! I think paladins even had a quest to learn their res. They slowed leveling down a lot but they were fun, they should have left them optional.
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did they have to go back to the old drake model is my question. Why not stick with the new one that the Drake of the West Wind and the other various "Wind" drakes use.

You know the one, with the massive godzilla-ish jaw.

THIS ONE!