Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Maybe a new addition to loot from Mannoroth in WoE?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll bet money it's a TCG loot card. It's clearly a legion symbol, and the legion has nothing to do with Cataclysm or Mists of Pandaria.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Adhal-Blackrock View Post
    25$ at blizz store. I bet you.
    Yep, that's my bet too. And it will be BoE, just like the guardian pup (i.e. legal gold-selling).
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

My bet goes to the TCG, since its a Burning Burning Legion sign and we are not into a content with the Burning Legion and could not be Death wing achivement, also all the cool mount are from TGC

I could not imagine all the QQ crap if this is a *class* specific mounts,

Its too beautifull to be a a 25$ mounts from teh virtual crap store

incoming "an amazing mount brought to you by..........the blizzard online store"

This has darkmoon fair written all over it. Not sure if this has been pointed out yet, but it's pretty obvious by the darkmoon symbol on the saddle.

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 04:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Maybe a new addition to loot from Mannoroth in WoE?
    Ask yourself: why would they add some crap-reskinned-os drake to some dungeon bosses loot table 5 weeks after it was released??

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    It's literally a normal black drake, with some muted color, a green tint, and some glowy spell effects.
    that's what it looked like to me. To blizzard it's like candy to a 2year old.

Quote Originally Posted by painweaver View Post
    This has darkmoon fair written all over it. Not sure if this has been pointed out yet, but it's pretty obvious by the darkmoon symbol on the saddle.
    That's the mark of the burning legion not darkmoon faire
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a TCG Mount to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

They are pulling a Culling of Stratholme again....

gogo kill Mannaroth for free drake that every non-raider, non-PvPer will rid around on..... Like the disease that was Bronze Drake in WOTLK

Yo dawg! I heard you liked bases, so i put a base in your base, so i can base while you base

This has darkmoon fair written all over it. Not sure if this has been pointed out yet, but it's pretty obvious by the darkmoon symbol on the saddle.[COLOR="red"]
    It's only "obvious" if you're visually impaired, since the symbol on the saddle is the Burning Legion emblem, which is a totally different symbol than the Darkmoon emblem.

Considering a legion themed non-combat pet(Eye of the Legion) was also datamined, TCG seems to be the most likely candidate. Doesn't seem likely they're gonna suddenly bring in a Burning Legion themed raid for them to drop in, seems a bit..."bland" for a store bought mount(rather you like or dislike the star horse and the flying fire lion, you gotta admit they are at least unique designs from every other in game mount and not just basic reskins), and I can't imagine them suddenly adding a random pet and mount drop to a new dungeon that hasn't had them the prior 5 weeks. As for the possibility of a 125/150 mount achievement reward, I could totally see them doing a reskin, but I just don't see a Burning Legion themed mount as the reward for that. The spectral griffon/wyvern seem a much more likely candidate for that reward.

See this post here on the very first page of this same thread:

Quote Originally Posted by WoWFlame View Post
    Fel Drake:

Darkmoon Bear:

How do they look alike at all?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWFlame View Post
    Fel Drake:

Darkmoon Bear:

How do they look alike at all?
    Thank god someone pointed it out.

I'm calling TGC or pre-expansion raid. I doubt very much it'll be a Warlock only mount since we'll see new Paladin mounts too.

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 04:37 PM ----------

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 04:15 PM ----------

Ask yourself: why would they add some crap-reskinned-os drake to some dungeon bosses loot table 5 weeks after it was released??
    Ask yourself, why are you so blind that the Darkmoon Faire symbol looks anything like the Burning Legion symbol??

Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Yep, that's my bet too. And it will be BoE, just like the guardian pup (i.e. legal gold-selling).
    Never! Everything on the pet store has an original model (3D MODEL, not animations, not skeleton, MODEL) and this model isn't crafted from scratch at all. Any one with eyes could see that. Its not Pet store material. Its either 4.4 stuff, or TGC. And people have said the next TGC pack isn't legion related so I'm betting its for 4.4.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally think it will likely be a drop from ALL the BH bosses. Much like the Mammoth in VoA.

Oh I thought it was the Gladiator's mount.

Well it would make sense at the Darkmoon Faire.
    It's random timing for a class specific mount but then again it would be great to spark that up again.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conditional View Post
    Thank god someone pointed it out.

I'm calling TGC or pre-expansion raid. I doubt very much it'll be a Warlock only mount since we'll see new Paladin mounts too.

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 04:37 PM ----------

Ask yourself, why are you so blind that the Darkmoon Faire symbol looks anything like the Burning Legion symbol??
    In response to your second half, because people assume the Darkmoon Faire is the only faction that can have floating symbols on their animals.

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 10:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Never! Everything on the pet store has an original model (3D MODEL, not animations, not skeleton, MODEL) and this model isn't crafted from scratch at all. Any one with eyes could see that. Its not Pet store material. Its either 4.4 stuff, or TGC. And people have said the next TGC pack isn't legion related so I'm betting its for 4.4.
    The Pandaren Monk was a reskinned Tuskarr, the sparkle pony was a reskinned Invincible, the Guardian was a reskinned Lion which was a reskinned Cat Night Elf Mount.

I really couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not, so I decided to be safe.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Hemrus View Post
    I dont see it happen that they make a Class only fly mount at this moment, its a wierd timing and paladins wants one then aswell. Maybe the with the new MoP event.
    But my feeling stays with the DMF
    Paladins are super greedy. They already have at least 3...

I dont think its going to be a Warlock mount.

I think its more than likely Darkmoon Faire. When 4.3 first launched didnt Blizzard say there was more to them than meets the eye?

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    The Pandaren Monk was a reskinned Tuskarr, the sparkle pony was a reskinned Invincible, the Guardian was a reskinned Lion which was a reskinned Cat Night Elf Mount.

I really couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not, so I decided to be safe.

T_T

I clearly said "MODEL". In all caps so you guys would see it. And still it was ignored. Those models are all unqiue. They share skeletons with other models (because animating can take forever to do) but they're original models. If I were to put a Tuskarr..."skin" as you guys say...over the Pandaren monk, it's face would be over the hat, the tuskarr's skin would be on the clothing and it'd look like a disgusting monster. It's not a skin swap.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I think its more than likely Darkmoon Faire. When 4.3 first launched didnt Blizzard say there was more to them than meets the eye?
    Their symbol is an eye and tentacles. Isn't that sorta the Old God's calling card? Also, one of the NPCs says something I'm "I'm sure the master...I mean, I would certainly be interested in this". DMF definitely has something more than meets the eye going on, but it doesn't seem Legion connected, to me.