Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Well it's good to know the raid mechanics aren't sit there and DPS like every hater seems to post.

Still, as fun as these look to be in, that grind to 50...

Quote Originally Posted by Tjsno View Post
    Well it's good to know the raid mechanics aren't sit there and DPS like every hater seems to post.

50 grind isnt that hard if you do it right, we have guys in our guild with lvl 50 at just over 3 days played

Quote Originally Posted by Tjsno View Post

Leveling isn't a grind, it's a big part of the game.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing that I'm still fairly new to the game, what exactly is the ability that looks like a Hammer of Dawn strike?
    On topic, hard modes look fun, and hard.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

Quote Originally Posted by DownButStillOut View Post
    Seeing that I'm still fairly new to the game, what exactly is the ability that looks like a Hammer of Dawn strike?
    On topic, hard modes look fun, and hard.
    link to the time in the video so i can see what your talking about.

yeah hard modes are interesting but we were able to 2-3 shot all the encounters with little issue. looking to nightmare for a real challenge

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...di0wbZI#t=154s
    It exactly looks like the hammer of dawn from Gears of War except that theres a pause before the giant pillar of flame erupts from the sky.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

ah thats a smuggler ability where you call in your space ship to drop explosives on the targeted area