Poll: ?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Do you wear brand-clothing/cheap clothing/Both etc

I wear brand shoes but besides that and my Adidas track suit I wear cheap clothes. I really don't need nor do I or my parents have the money for brand clothes.

I am completely comfortable wearing those clothes, done it since I was a child and nobody ever said a thing about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Usually on jeans, I wear name brand and sometimes designer stuff. (depends if I can get the designer stuff on the cheap - say $50-$75)
    As for t-shirts, I don't care so much, but I prefer something with a soft feel, so they typically are a bit more expensive.
    Shirts are nearly all name brand as it is a bit difficult to find the exact fit for me (not terribly tall, but quite broad shoulders and chest, smallish waist)

As far as shoes, always name brand. Onitsuka Tigers fit me so perfectly, it is hard to go away from them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

10+ Year Old Account
    I buy/wear whatever is A) Comfy and B) Looks good. I dont have a preference , however i am less likely to buy "brand" names just on Principle. Both shoes and clothing/accessories

As for my kids, clothes cheap as they grow out of then within a week anyway LOL, and my youngest gets his older brothers clothes (being 3.5 and almost 5) and shoes i do spend good money as they need shoes that fit /support growing feet properly,

Brooks Brothers, Polo, and Sperrys

Skelington just wears plain black shirts and blue jeans. Nothing fancy or above $20.

Deffo a mix, I don't consider Adidas an expensive brand... does that make me a brand whore? Or is that just an age thing, I got my share of sweatshirts with Puma/Adidas etc though.

My wardrobe is 1/3 expensive/exlusive brands, 1/3 inexpensive but still specialized brands, 1/3 cheap cloths.

I got some really expensive things and I know a lot about fashion/brands... my mom is a designer and lectures at different Uni's in design classes and my gf is a brand freak so it's kind of hard not to pick up some of it... collateral damage so to speak. :P

I do not really care about the pricetag on clothes though, only thing I really do care a lot about what kind of kicks I buy, Royal Elastics is my fave brand.

For example: My fave jeans brand is called Cheap Monday, I've been a fan from the very start, cheap but good quality jeans. Used to be a "hipster" brand before it got "big".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheap_Monday
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-01-04 at 12:37 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    For clothes i usually wear novelty shirts like ones with video game characters on them or ones with super heroes symbols on them like Batman or my favorite TV shows like the OLD Ninja Turtles and Family Guy. Then for pants i usually wear army cargo pants or sweatpants. I have no interest in brands like Nike or any sports brand or any clothing like those skater punk brands they look so stupid. A good example if you live in Allentown is go to the Lehigh valley mall and look at what the teenagers wear. It's like a mall full of clones they all wear the same thing with the same style, for example, wearing your hat half on your head and having it slightly turned sideways. What is so cool about that style? Another one is wearing skin tight jeans down to the bottom of your ass so your showing off your shit stained underwear, so gross.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I usually have jeans on... but it's a mix.

For example, i have winter jackets/coats/blouses from adidas/oakley but my jeans are usually whatever looks good... with shoes i usually use military oakley boots (they look so cool imo, and woman look awesome with military shoes xD) and the star adidas shoes.

Then i don't know... shirts whatever is good doesn't need to be bran. Gloves/beanies/scarfs usually from my beloved football team Bayern München.... and ... i don't know i mix everything T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    i wear comfortable clothes, typically cheap and never wear "brands", i prefer either plain colours (black) or a decent image, not some meaningless name or something like a tick

Deleted
    As pants i ALWAYS have shorts,even when it's snowing just fucking hate jeans. And shoes always brand,mostly Element or DC.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whatever I like that also suits fine.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just wear mixxed clothing but I do always need to be wearing Nike/Addias cant do without those

Not usually. Unless Walmart clothes are name brand

i only wear brand shirts, the rest is cheap clothing, maybe some shoes a little expensive
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

I'm wearing a Coke shirt and Guitar Hero pajama bottoms. The shirt was $10 and the pajama bottoms equally cheap. Does that mean I'm wearing cheap clothes or brand-clothing?

Deleted
    So far 3 people live naked....

Deleted
    both really, i care more about what it looks like and how comfortable they are to wear, never really look at brand names when i buy :\

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 01:59 AM ----------

i actually prefer clothes though without brand names plastered all over them, but i just bought a cool jacket from a pretty big brand, and its quite a sexy jacket :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Idrinkwhiterussians View Post
    Usually on jeans, I wear name brand and sometimes designer stuff. (depends if I can get the designer stuff on the cheap - say $50-$75)
    As for t-shirts, I don't care so much, but I prefer something with a soft feel, so they typically are a bit more expensive.
    Shirts are nearly all name brand as it is a bit difficult to find the exact fit for me (not terribly tall, but quite broad shoulders and chest, smallish waist)

As far as shoes, always name brand. Onitsuka Tigers fit me so perfectly, it is hard to go away from them...
    lolwut?

All I got from this post is that you're a pretentious designer-clothes wearer that hides behind fit instead of simply coming clean.

Funny thing is they ran a recent study on designer clothes vs non-brand name clothing and found that people thought that the regular clothing was designer over 50% of the time vs a lower percentage for designer clothes. Unless you show people the tags or the tag is printed on the front then you're wasting your money lol.

I wear both mostly because I am a poor university student.

Whatever is cheapest at Walmart usually, not because I am broke, but a pair of 15 dollar jeans last me just as long as an 80 dollar pair. Anything I ever got that was name brand I usually always cut the label off, as I've always been quite disgusted by people's preoccupation with brand names.