Will there be a Diablo 3 Authenticator?

Will they release one when the game come s out? I know there are some from Blizzcon 11 on ebay but is it safe to get one on there?

10+ Year Old Account
    You use the same authenticator as you do for wow....It's battle.net

Maybe he's talking about an authenticator with a D3 design on it. There's a red Core Hound WoW one and a blue/black SC2 one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Maybe he's talking about an authenticator with a D3 design on it. There's a red Core Hound WoW one and a blue/black SC2 one.
    yes sorry I meant a physical authenticator with a D3 design.

Quote Originally Posted by 2NE1 View Post
    yes sorry I meant a physical authenticator with a D3 design.
    Oh in that case, no idea. Maybe it'll come with the collectors edition or on the Blizzard store.

Well let me put it this way, you have to change 1 part in your authenticator to make it Diablo 3 authenticator^^ ofc they will bring em out at some point, but it fully depends on what they got atm, if they got shitloads of normal battle.net authenticators they will try to sell those first, if they only got WoW and SC2 related authenticators, they have to bring Diablo 3 skinned authenticator out asap, cause who would really want WoW authenticator if they only play Diablo 3 and dont even own a WoW account

Deleted
    I think they will, no way to know for sure when though. My husband has a wotlk one, I have a cataclysm one, we didn't actually choose our designs though - just bought them at different times. There's an SC2 one so I see no reason they won't do a D3 one for people who only play Diablo. If they already made the design for Blizzcon then I'm guessing they'll offer them after the release of D3. Just my opinion.

It should be safe to buy one on ebay though if you don't want to wait. Probably pay more than waiting though.

I can't imagine them not having one. There is a SC2 one also, i think? I use the mobile one for my phone though, so I'll miss out on it :P
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."