Wireless Adapter Problems

Recently my second computer that uses a Wireless adapter has stopped connecting to the internet. I checked to see if the wireless adapter was enabled and it was grayed out. Tried to enable it, which it said it was successful, but it did nothing. Does anyone know what could possibly be causing this? The adapter is a Cisco Linksys AE2500, and I'm running Win7 64bit. The adapter drivers are up to date as of tonight, but it's still not working properly.

I post the DxDiag tomorrow if that's something required to diagnose the issue, have to email it to myself.
    Last edited by Zomglazerpew; 2012-01-04 at 12:38 AM.

How old is it / how heavily did you use it? It looks like it isn't a great product.

It's freshly out of the box. The one I was using prior to it was a Linksys WUSB600N which gave the same issue but I got an error saying there was something wrong with the adapter. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the drivers but that didn't do anything. I've gotten 2 errors when trying to troubleshoot it.

- There might be a problem with the driver for the Wireless Connection 15 Adapter.
    - Your Local Area Connection adapter is Disabled.

It's not the computer I personally use anymore so I'm not sure what's causing this. I've tried different USB ports (Both front and back) to see if it was something like that and the only thing I noticed was the Wireless Connection Adapter number changed during the troubleshoot.

Edit: The computer gets maybe 3-4 hours of use per day during the week and a little more on weekends. It's mostly Email/Facebook checking, nothing to bandwidth intensive.
    Last edited by Zomglazerpew; 2012-01-04 at 08:53 AM.