Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Killing in game dragons doesnt make you a man. Having the balls to admit you do maybe does.

Personally pokemom was win. Pandas are win. New talent trees are win. New raids, dungeons, areas races and lore are win. If that makes me less than a man so be it.

If you have decided wow takes up too much time and unbalances your life most of your post is pointless but good luck in your life minus wow

Quote Originally Posted by Lolkaysea View Post
    i'm glad people like this are quitting, they're the same people who need on everything in LFR and go on and on about how "ITS JUST A GAME DUDE U BAD LOL"

perhaps... this is the solution...
    go do LFR. that is the people who are NOT quitting. usually one person who is competent, a tank who is doing more dps than the dps and a lot of horrible dps and afk healers

that is who is taking over wow

Don't the pandas booze it up pretty often? Isn't there a dungeon with a brewery theme? I'm a little vague on these details, but is that supposed to be directed at children as well?

Deleted
    So you are okay with Cow, Walrus, Cat-centaur, Bug, Centaur, Bear, Bird, Fish, Crab, Boar, Wolverine, Fungus, Wolf, Dragon and sexy, hooved, tentacle-headed people but draw the line at Pandas? I think you have the wrong idea about Pandas and the Pandaren, maybe Badgers too (avoid them, they are not nice). I could show you a few websites that may make you think dragons and wolves aren't very cool too. If it's fun, play it. Basing what you do in your free time on what others may potentially think of it is pretty sad as you could be cheating yourself out of a lot of enjoyment.

As for thinking people will quit and that the majority think like you I would like to believe that you are wrong and people play because they enjoy the game rather than what they think their 'friends' may think of certain races.

Quote Originally Posted by dbsteve85 View Post
    Don't the pandas booze it up pretty often? Isn't there a dungeon with a brewery theme? I'm a little vague on these details, but is that supposed to be directed at children as well?
    From what we've been told they fight, drink and love life.
    Last edited by mmocca70d558a3; 2012-01-04 at 03:39 AM.

must suck to be so insecure in your maturity & sexuality.

You do remember there is a quest from Wrath where you literally take a shit, right? But we are getting childish JUST now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonarain View Post
    What makes you think like this and gives you a right to judge in this way the guy who wrote a post? You know he is needing on everything in LFR? Hm?

Or it's easier to jump on him with the first silliest thing that comes on your mind, if you have nothing to add to the concerns he's writing about? Perhaps this is the solution, yeah. He and the ones like him will leave, aye. Then the amazing world we used to love and spend alot of time in will be filled with people who have the dumby dumb ponies as a forum avatar, which says alot of their mental situation.

Everyone's a critic. Or judge. Or like to think of themselves that way in the tiny little world inside their heads.
    how did you hear me from up on that high horse of yours?

Kung Fu movies are super cool. MoP is like a kung fu movie with pure evil shades made of negative energy as bosses.

^^^^^^^ Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpieboi View Post
    I wish someone would link the picture that shows all the different/childish humanoids in Wow.
    I think I have that picture! kind of old but so true..

Last edited by annoyingmoose; 2012-01-04 at 06:04 AM. Reason: too large image

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    At least you can admit you're doing it too. Kudos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgtsparkles View Post
    The amount of irony in this post is beyond measure. It is passed 100%, more than the entirety of the post is ironic. You are ironic as Gaben is to fat, as half life is to delayed. In parallel universes where you did not make this exact post, there is still irony to be found. I am too lazy to further express just how much your entire post is doing exactly, to the letter, what you are griping about.
    The irony on purpose. Yep. The one can write it on purpose to expose what kind of wrong things that one mr poster above, who is accusing the mr OP of ninjaing in LFR without any evidence and wishes him to leave the game, is talking of. You didn't get it? Ooooor "too lazy" to think about it, too?

I could add "see what I did there with your ponies, like you did with mr OP?" so it gets easier to understand, but I thought it's kinda obvious and isn't required.. weeeeelllll, I guess I was wrong
    Last edited by Geriald; 2012-01-04 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonarain View Post
    I could add "see what I did there with your ponies, like you did with mr OP?" so it gets easier to understand, but I thought it's kinda obvious and isn't required.. weeeeelllll, I guess I was wrong
    I wasn't calling out on anything or being sacrastic lol. It was quite clear you were aware of your last statement and how it applied to the rest of the post, which is why I said:

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    At least you can admit you're doing it too. Kudos.

Pandas aren't the problem, seriously they could bring out ponies, the problem is there is no charactor progression anymore and pushing harder content is for people that don't do anything besides play wow because there is no rewards for downing heroic content.

Hand of Adal, champion of Naaru can't be gotten again but I see a lot of players who don't deserve light of dawn wearing the title because they pugged in 30min at 85.

For people saying the above is elitist, it's not, I don't have the loremaster title which is something the players who don't raid can work on.

Deleted
    I keep seeing these claims that MoP is to cater to a younger audience but I see no link to a blue post stating that they are lowering the age certification of WoW with MoP. And if the OP is feeling disenfranchised by the tone of the new content then I must be in real trouble being 36. Ah well, there's always manly games like CoD out there....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgtsparkles View Post
    I find the group who still watches cartoons a strange lot, but to even relate it to pedophilia is fucking absurdity.
    Agreed. Its people who are afraid to like something or like so called childish things that are truly childish. As for the Op, you are very childish. Even more so the the so called "pandas". Pandaren aren't any more childish then walking cows,dogs,cats,frogs,gnomes etc....

MoP will be good, and a lot of people will play it. Believe it or not, the Pandarens were one of the most requested races from the userbase, and Monks were one of the most requested classes. Blizzard gave the userbase what they want, and its going to be a payoff for them.

The only thing childish about Pandaren is people automatically associating the presence of pandas with a childish theme.

Aside from that, the Alots don't care what you think and are looking forward to the expansion being released.

Deleted
    There are quite a few people in this thread who seem confused by the differences of "alot" and its proper form "a lot". May I direct you to:

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.co...verything.html

So, in such a respect, it is hardly unsurprising that Alot won't play. I mean, how can an Alot play a videogame sufficiently. Paws are not keyboard friendly.

Personally, I will be playing MoP and I am really looking forward to the new methods of collecting pets and battling the little critters. I can understand that, within a certain age-group, Pokémon is seen as being horribly un-cool. That's okay. When you get into your twenties or arrive in tertiary education it becomes quite the in-thing again. I am aware of a few post-doctoral researchers in my circle who are rather passionate about Pokémon, some due to the animated series, more due to the intricate mechanics of the games. Having an MMO-Pokémon game within WoW will be fantastic and I struggle to see how this feature could, in anyway, be construed as a negative.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger67 View Post
    ...seemed to come off some what masculine even though its WoW, but now with trailer of MoP with fighting Panda's and such it basically shows that this game is no longer justifiable to play at our age.
    Says who!?!?

While i don't start conversations with: "Hey, I have a level 85 Paladin...", i am not ashamed of it. If its still fun, its still fun. Thats what games are for. Play it you like it, stop if you don't. Both are completely reasonable at any age.

I have never seen a dragon do ANYTHING in real life, but i have seen videos of pandas ripping people's faces off... You decide which is more badass.

You are the kind of person who wasn't supposed to find out about our internet. Stick to your social networking and leave the rest of us alone.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you find Pandaren childish.... well.... I'm glad you won't play, really. You're likely the kind that hates a lot of what Blizz does.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)