Thread: Letal Boomy pvp

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Letal Boomy pvp

Hey guys !

It's Letal i'm on KT -US alliance side.

I haven't seen a lot of boomy Pvp video on the web so i decided to make some for pure entertainment

I hope you guys will enjoy

/watch?v=Ad3Y0wuH9yU

- arena/tutorial/rbg/bg/tip and more to come -

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Always funny to see boomkin pvp videos.

Have been wondering for a while what that addon on the side is. List of all the players on the opposing team by the looks of it. what is it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulitz View Post
    Always funny to see boomkin pvp videos.

Have been wondering for a while what that addon on the side is. List of all the players on the opposing team by the looks of it. what is it?
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/battlegroundtargets Fantastic addon to check out the opposing team, especially for RBGs. I know you can pick up class and specs from the BG stats menu, but this does it in a clean, non-obtrusive fashion of a simple class colour, icon for spec and their name/health bar that I couldn't live without, with the added bonus of being able to check relative gear levels (I know as a Boomer myself that if I see a healer with <100k mana, all Lunar Eclipses on them ). Also allows for quick targeting if your leader calls out for a specific player to be killed. Definitely recommend this addon for anyone doing BGs, rated or not.

Letal Boomkin Duels 1

Hey guys !

If you want to see a boomkin dueling :

Arms warrior - Fire&Frost Mage - Sub rogue - DK unholy - Balance druid ...

You might want to check this on youtube /watch?v=Dtoch-iaJ0Y

+ i explain what i'm doing

Subscribe if you want !

PS: Can't post full link yet ><

Letal Average pvp Day

Hey Guys!

This is an average day of PVP for me.

WSG Flag return + WSG GY Farming + Bonus Twin peaks

Enjoy Guys !

Youtbe HD link!

/watch?v=1aFp1mYbL-E

Subscribe please

Deleted
    It was great, looking forward for more.
    How much resilience do you have? Your armory had you in feral gear when I checked?

Deleted
    now try doing it without starting in solar eclipse and pre hotting before duel starts like you would do in arena...

Deleted
    nice man! an inspiration to boomkins everywhere

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gregz21 View Post
    It was great, looking forward for more.
    How much resilience do you have? Your armory had you in feral gear when I checked?
    I run with 4846 resilience : I'm in full PVP gear. If you armory me i should be with my boomkin gear now.

---------- Post added 2012-01-06 at 12:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nephyron View Post
    now try doing it without starting in solar eclipse and pre hotting before duel starts like you would do in arena...
    I'm sure that you are in the video hehe

Do you know that in arena you can Pre Hot yourself before engaging the enemies... So yeah...
    But you are right on the Eclipse thing, i should start without eclipse (lunar or solar) but let me tell you more:

1st Boomkin is the only class that doesn't benefit it's mastery all the time AKA it's totally unfair. All other classes have nice mastery system but not us !

2nd If I don't start in eclipse this means that my dmg is reduced and so I need to kite them and heal while ccing them : this video is for entertainment so i don't think anyone will be interested by 3-4 min Each Duels of CCing kiting healing and running. It's boring.

3rd Video are Extremely Heavy and Slow to upload on Youtube, so i'm not going to put a 20 mins video while i can do the same "job" in 7 mins. To upload this video it tooks me 3 hours.

4th I'm making an other duel video with other classes/spec, and i hope you will enjoy it, but the Prehot and eclipse are still there

Don't forget to Subscribe !!! It helps a lot <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfplz View Post
    I run with 4846 resilience : I'm in full PVP gear. If you armory me i should be with my boomkin gear now.

---------- Post added 2012-01-06 at 12:31 PM ----------

I'm sure that you are in the video hehe

Do you know that in arena you can Pre Hot yourself before engaging the enemies... So yeah...
    But you are right on the Eclipse thing, i should start without eclipse (lunar or solar) but let me tell you more:

1st Boomkin is the only class that doesn't benefit it's mastery all the time AKA it's totally unfair. All other classes have nice mastery system but not us !

2nd If I don't start in eclipse this means that my dmg is reduced and so I need to kite them and heal while ccing them : this video is for entertainment so i don't think anyone will be interested by 3-4 min Each Duels of CCing kiting healing and running. It's boring.

3rd Video are Extremely Heavy and Slow to upload on Youtube, so i'm not going to put a 20 mins video while i can do the same "job" in 7 mins. To upload this video it tooks me 3 hours.

4th I'm making an other duel video with other classes/spec, and i hope you will enjoy it, but the Prehot and eclipse are still there

Don't forget to Subscribe !!! It helps a lot <3

Am I doing it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolgreks2 View Post

Am I doing it right?
    Not really , it's SUNFIRE -Solar eclipse- lol, you seems to have the bases but if you look closely in my video you will see that i use other spells like :

insect swarm / stratall / starsurge / wrath /regrowth / lifebloom/ rejuvenation /faerie fire / survival instinct / enrage / skull bash / bash / cyclone /travel form / darkflight / Barkskin / Force of the nature / Nature Grasp(entangling roots) / bear form / cat form / -not pounce QQ - / Solar beam , and others ...

Do you want me to include in my video every spell that i use ? it might help you with your misconception of boomkins

Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    Thank you kekkeri

Nice man, your a skilled boomkin!! I enjoyed watching that vid! moar pls!

I'm sorry to say this but your enemies were...decent. You are playing pretty well, but there are many things you can change to get better I missed some LoS but maybe thats due to the lack of it before SW...choose another location, would be more fun to watch. But keep on, you have some potential.

edit: Ive also watched your other video of your WSG BG...that was way better!
    Last edited by Cyberowl; 2012-01-06 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfplz View Post
    Not really , it's SUNFIRE -Solar eclipse- lol, you seems to have the bases but if you look closely in my video you will see that i use other spells like :

insect swarm / stratall / starsurge / wrath /regrowth / lifebloom/ rejuvenation /faerie fire / survival instinct / enrage / skull bash / bash / cyclone /travel form / darkflight / Barkskin / Force of the nature / Nature Grasp(entangling roots) / bear form / cat form / -not pounce QQ - / Solar beam , and others ...

Do you want me to include in my video every spell that i use ? it might help you with your misconception of boomkins
    No, he has it right. Thats pretty much everything you do, just pop all cds and spam moonfire. It doesnt even matter that you start with it (when you gain NG from a dot, that dot doesn't benefit from it) because your reapplying it anyways within 2 globals again.

You or your opponents didnt fake cast a single time, neither of the mages used ice block or evocation, the druid outranged your full starfall and half of your trinket. What did the rogue do? Nothing really. The opponents weren't really impressive.

I also disagree about starting in solar eclipse (or lunar if it does matter) and prehotting in all of the duels. And please, show _multiple_ fights against an opponent. The warrior could have easily beaten you in a different duel, pretty much like everyone else in that video.

Did not really enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    No, he has it right. Thats pretty much everything you do, just pop all cds and spam moonfire. It doesnt even matter that you start with it (when you gain NG from a dot, that dot doesn't benefit from it) because your reapplying it anyways within 2 globals again.

You or your opponents didnt fake cast a single time, neither of the mages used ice block or evocation, the druid outranged your full starfall and half of your trinket. What did the rogue do? Nothing really. The opponents weren't really impressive.

I also disagree about starting in solar eclipse (or lunar if it does matter) and prehotting in all of the duels. And please, show _multiple_ fights against an opponent. The warrior could have easily beaten you in a different duel, pretty much like everyone else in that video.

Did not really enjoy it.
    I think you are the warrior

I suggest you to have a closer look because i faked and some opponent did to : Yes ! check carefully before posting.

Pre hot is a way to open even if it's not common in arena. The other way is to go cat stealth pounce cyclone (then hot yourself) : i save some time that's all.Vs dk i wasn't pre hot.

Deleted
    Why do you think ppl are your opponent because they say you suck?

L2duel without starting in solar and make a new movie pls

would be surprised if you won against anyone with decent brain

GL

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    I'm sorry to say this but your enemies were...decent. You are playing pretty well, but there are many things you can change to get better I missed some LoS but maybe thats due to the lack of it before SW...choose another location, would be more fun to watch. But keep on, you have some potential.

edit: Ive also watched your other video of your WSG BG...that was way better!

As you said, in front of SW there is No way to LOS... I will find another location for dueling in my future videos. I want to be entertaining first ^^

Thank you Cyberowl i like your positive comment.

---------- Post added 2012-01-06 at 04:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Larrabee View Post
    Why do you think ppl are your opponent because they say you suck?

L2duel without starting in solar and make a new movie pls

would be surprised if you won against anyone with decent brain

GL

Why don't you come on Kel'Thuzad and show me what you got ?

For the next video you will be surprised.