Thread: Letal Boomy pvp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfplz View Post
    I think you are the warrior

I suggest you to have a closer look because i faked and some opponent did to : Yes ! check carefully before posting.

Pre hot is a way to open even if it's not common in arena. The other way is to go cat stealth pounce cyclone (then hot yourself) : i save some time that's all.Vs dk i wasn't pre hot.
    I think that I don't play a warrior (armory sig in sig even...)

True, I might have missed some fake casts but they don't imprint in my head as strong as non faked interrupts. And there were a lot of or just very major interrupts in and out. About prehotting, yea its most efficient for you but I see it the same as warrior gathering full stacks of Lambs to the Slaughter buff or elemental shaman gathering 9 lightning shield stacks first.

My other points still stand.

Letal Average Day 2

Hey guys !

I'm back with another video : This time i will be doing some Twin Peaks with some guildies and i will show you how i use my honor !

Hope you guys enjoy !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0F7-Uqsy6U

Don't forget to subscribe

could i suggest a single thread for all your pvp stuff =]

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    could i suggest a single thread for all your pvp stuff =]
    While I enjoy the vids, I'd prefer if they were all in one post, rather than all over the forums. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by nxzt View Post
    While I enjoy the vids, I'd prefer if they were all in one post, rather than all over the forums. Please.
    Ok i will do that.

Deleted
    Hey!
    Ive seen your videos, they are great, grats!
    I wanted to ask you if have you tried going in random battlegrounds with PvE gear?
    I noticed that I can most likely die with PvP gear if I am attacked by 1-2-3 ppl, so it didn't make a difference for survivability, but as damage, I had a HUGE increase.
    What do you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Merged all your threads. In general, we don't allow youtube posting all over the forums without asking permission 1st, but, people seem to like your vids. Keep them all to one thread and don't bump it just to bump it and I'll keep it open.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangel7 View Post
    Hey!
    Ive seen your videos, they are great, grats!
    I wanted to ask you if have you tried going in random battlegrounds with PvE gear?
    I noticed that I can most likely die with PvP gear if I am attacked by 1-2-3 ppl, so it didn't make a difference for survivability, but as damage, I had a HUGE increase.
    What do you think?
    Thank you Dangel7, i really appreciate your positive comment <3 (means a lot to me)

I haven't tried Random Battleground with PVE gear yet ! I will give it a shot But for survivability you really need Resillience or melee will chop you very fast - i have 46% dmg reduction with it + Moonkin form 15%.

The problem that i can see with many balance druids is that they are overextending their self and when you see a giant chicken you want to kill it quickly -we are the focus target unfortunately :'( -

As you know, balance druid have really No defensive cooldown -Just Barkskin- + travel form doesn't break the root anymore -just the snares-

So it's Very VERY hard for balance druids now days. We can't just AMS smash Necrotic, or charge spam mortal strike , or spam ambush... We need to play smart.
    Druids are the most polyvalent class in the game - . So, we have to use a variety of spell and techniques compared to the other class to win, not just the balance spells.

I will try to show you how you can escape with some enemies after you in a next video:

You will have to use Nature Grasp's / Bearform Surivval instinct / Roar +60%speed / travel form / LOS / Typhoon / Darkflight if you are worgen.

PS : I personally consider Darkflight really OP if you combine it with Travel Form, you get 198% speed in combat : no one else can do that.(so you can run heal and re-engage if you wish ).

---------- Post added 2012-01-08 at 04:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Merged all your threads. In general, we don't allow youtube posting all over the forums without asking permission 1st, but, people seem to like your vids. Keep them all to one thread and don't bump it just to bump it and I'll keep it open.
    Thank you myrrar <3 !!!

Moonkin form still breaks roots FYI
    Last edited by Cyberowl; 2012-01-08 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfplz View Post
    Hey guys !

It's Letal i'm on KT -US alliance side.

I haven't seen a lot of boomy Pvp video on the web so i decided to make some for pure entertainment

I hope you guys will enjoy

/watch?v=Ad3Y0wuH9yU

- arena/tutorial/rbg/bg/tip and more to come -
    Kinda boring to watch a bg video tbh. Nice multidotting tho

Wow...so much rage against a spec that's supposedly "bad " in PvP and yet people are angry of losing against it. A half-decent rogue/warrior can kill almost anything and yet how many "pro pvpers" we see on youtube claiming skill?

About the eclipse part: Tell a paladin not to have wings/guardian ready, tell an arcane mage to start with half empty mana bar, tell a rogue not to use poisons. Eclipse is how boomkins work and their damage is balanced around eclipsed spells.

Nerfplz, I find your videos amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Wow...so much rage against a spec that's supposedly "bad " in PvP and yet people are angry of losing against it. A half-decent rogue/warrior can kill almost anything and yet how many "pro pvpers" we see on youtube claiming skill?

About the eclipse part: Tell a paladin not to have wings/guardian ready, tell an arcane mage to start with half empty mana bar, tell a rogue not to use poisons. Eclipse is how boomkins work and their damage is balanced around eclipsed spells.

Nerfplz, I find your videos amazing
    Thank you <3