Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Threw a guy into a pit of acid on quesh it was pretty hardcore.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Shot a guy several times and backed him into a room... locked him in and turned on the automated defense turrets that were bigger than the actual room.

My female Bounty Hunter will fucking pistol whip someone once in the face, knocking them down onto their hands and knees, before shooting them in the head! It's so awesome.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

During one of the early Jedi Consular missions on Tython a kidnapped twi'lek kindly asks you to bring a force-sensitive monster back to the Temple for training.

I promptly force-threw the creature a hundred feet off a cliff into a giant bonfire where he bursts into flame. The twi'lek just stands there stammering in surprise and fear. Best darkside kill I've ever seen!

On my bounty hunter I generally go for lightside options, because living people I can extort for more money than corpses. I like complex characters like dark-republic and light-empire. Besides, freezing someone in carbonite is just plain awesome, and much more rare than killing targets.
    Last edited by Thalassicus; 2012-01-05 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassicus View Post
    During one of the early Jedi Consular missions on Tython a kidnapped twi'lek kindly asks you to bring a force-sensitive monster back to the Temple for training.

I promptly force-threw the creature a hundred feet off a cliff into a giant bonfire where he bursts into flame. The twi'lek just stands there stammering in surprise and fear. Best darkside kill I've ever seen!
    Haha awesome! I'm regretting going light-side Consular now. Although I think going Dark-side consular nullifies like... the entire prologue. Spending 20 levels learning how to stop a mind-control only to kill every single victim don't make no sense =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Anyone know how the JC kill people in story mode? I'm guessing it's by force choking as well?
    Lightsaber Slash most of the time. I remember something else, but I might be mistaken. Though I have an image of killing someone with throwing an object at him. I'm dark V. I kill a lot of people.

EDIT: I just remembered. The Fleshraider in the starting area that wants to become a Jedi. I killed him by tossing him off the cliff into the blazing fire below.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassicus View Post

On my bounty hunter I generally go for lightside options, because living people I can extort for more money than corpses. I like complex characters like dark-republic and light-empire. Besides, freezing someone in carbonite is just plain awesome, and much more rare than killing targets.
    I did that punt the flesh eater on one character and have to agree, it is probably the best, if not most comical, dark side choice I have seen. Especially the young Twil's reaction - one word : Priceless.

Since I am an altoholic I have both a smuggler and gunslinger, the woman who did the voice acting is far more fun that the guy who did it. That being said, one of them is rapidly running Skavaak out of girl friends... which needless to say makes Corso very unhappy.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    As a Sniper 90% of my kills come from me pulling out my pistol and shooting people. The coolest kill that I can remember my 38 Sniper doing was shooting a canister or something and blowing some guys apart.
    The fun part is that mysterious gun only shows up during dialogs, during normal gameplay it's nowhere to be seen (guess Imp Int are THAT good at concealing weapons!). I'm yet to see my *sniper* actually use his *sniper* rifle to kill anybody in a cutscene/dialog

10+ Year Old Account
    I just found my new favorite kill.

~Spoilers~

It's when I kill Darth Baras at the end of my class story. I put my left hand on his shoulder as he is hunched over in defeat and with my right hand I put my lightsaber's hilt on his chest, and then I deploy the lightsaber instantly stabbing him through the heart.

Best. Kill. Ever.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

My two favorite kills so far have both been on my Marauder, shutting down the life support systems to a room full of wounded and putting the hilt of my lightsaber to somebodies chest before very calmly igniting it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just started levelling my IA (level 8 last night). I've done one kill so far and it was quite disappointing. I simply pulled out my gun and shot a boy's father. At least his body tumbled. A little.

And I wish I hadn't read Sengura's post now. That really was a huge spoiler (though I could have easily guessed that, and can't wait till my story progresses that far).
    For the Alliance!

A lot of the time it's just a simple blaster shot (Playing a mercenary). Quick and clean, I don't have the time to waste doing something creative or brutal, unless I'm being paid for it.

There is one that has stuck out though. Out of all the classes I've played, this felt like the most brutal overkill I've seen. A man was near death, giving me information in exchange for letting a group of civilians go. They had no military value, no real skills, they were no one. At the end of it I shot him in the typical manner, a blaster shot, but then my Merc lifts his arm and rather than wasting the extra shots from the blaster he turns on his flame thrower and just roasts these people alive in the most disturbingly calm manner.

I mean, it's just a game, but when you stop and think about the sort of person that would do that kind of thing...or the sight itself, Yeahh..

Deleted
    Still, none kills so cool as Shepard...

10+ Year Old Account
    Mild spoilers incoming: At a certain point in the Jedi Knight storyline on Tattooine, the game mechanics will present you with an opportunity to resolve a rather unpleasant fight quickly by force-pushing a certain Sith Lord over a cliff. Suffice to say, don't. It bugs out and you'll have to reset your phase.