Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by undead9 View Post
    No, started a month before BC came out. The times coincide with our peak time worse than what WoW ever did.
    Noon in Europe is peak time? Not really. However the problem with SW:TOR is that the game uses the same client in the US and EU unlike WoW. Seperating the maintenance might lead to floading of US servers and vice versa. This whole maintenance will be smoothed out over time.

Quote Originally Posted by psychedelica View Post
    god damnit. i recently bought the game yesterday and got it installed at the night when i was sleeping. woke up went to school came back to see the game but maintence... i think i had the same problem with Rift :P
    You know servers are up, right?
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    i dont understand all the am/pm crap so im just looking at the time =P but please explain <3
    Well you see... The world doesnt run with the same time all over, there are difference time zones. To be exact there are 24 (or 23), UK and everything up / down from there is +0, then if you say go a timeslot to the left, then you got -1 or if you got one right, you get +1.

So say the clock is 6am (AM is before midday, pm is after midday) in New York, then it would be 11am in UK, because they are 5 hours ahead.

So when you check the time for stuff, make sure its for your timezone and not someone elses.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Noon in Europe is peak time? Not really. However the problem with SW:TOR is that the game uses the same client in the US and EU unlike WoW. Seperating the maintenance might lead to floading of US servers and vice versa. This whole maintenance will be smoothed out over time.
    I'm in AU.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Deleted
    Thank god for this maintenance or else I'd be playing before my exams.

Speaking of which, I have one in 2 hours, ciao !

10+ Year Old Account
    maintence to day aswelll?