Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Level 19 so far (started on 12/28), and 10 on another character. Not rushing at all, and really enjoy it so far. I need to go back and find other datacrons once I get a vehicle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually having a hard time completing my first character.

Rolled a Consular. (Sage, healer, but this isn't the problem.) On Tython, I completed every single quest I could, just to have a leg up on Coruscant. Did the same thing there. I completed my class quest, then made sure I did all of the other quests. I also did a fair bit of space combat. I was 20 when I left, and went to Taris. At this point, I decided to screw the sidequests that required me to go out into BFE to complete, and only did the ones along the route of the main class quest. I left Taris at 23, and went to Nar Shaddaa. I think I did maybe two side quests there, knocked out all the class quests, and made it to Tatooine at 25...and I'm starting to feel it. It was great when I was over leveled, made all the quests easy. But now, I'm actually DYING lol. Very strange feeling, let me tell you! But that means that I really NEED to do the side quests, that extra boost in levels helps out in the long run. However, I think I'm just so burnt out from doing quests that even the thought of running around and doing all these side quests is really killing me.

I think my biggest issue is I'm wanting to push hard enough to get my legacy name as soon as I can, but it's burning me out. Unfortunately, the name I'm after is fairly common, and so I'm afraid that by the time I get to that point, it'll be taken already. I've been trying to average at least 1 level, if not 2, per day, but that is really slowing down lately.

Taking it slow. Lvl 38 smuggler (although I didn't get to play a lot during the holidays.). Also have a lvl 23 Jedi Knight. Honestly I find myself looking forwars to rolling more alts than I am about hitting 50. Yeah I want a character at 50, but I will probably then start working hard on another alt.
    I will say though, if I have already done the quest, I space bar through it. I listen to every quest the first time but after that....ehh. On my JK I have just been listening to class quests and space baring through the others that I have already done. It is amazing how much faster it is to level a character this way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsilly View Post
    I tried this laid back leveling thing again about 3 weeks back, now i have a level 85 hunter in LFR every week. Leveling just happens WAY too fast now.
    troll much