Cheap computer to run wow

As the title states whats the least i could spend to run wow on medium settings? thats all i wanna play or run is just wow if u could give me a site or the min components id need that be great thanks

Deleted
    Not sure where but try a dual core 3.2 and get an ok GFx card an your done. I reciently did that for my GF and it cos us £300 for all of it and it runs like a dream.

First thing to do is find out what WoW's minimum specs are.

Then start searching for components that either match or are slightly better than the minimum specs.

I am going to assume that you are an adult. If so, part of being an adult is not relying on other people to do the work that you could easily do with just a small amount of research.

Saying things like "find me a computer to run WoW" is basically telling us that you would like us to do all the work for you. No thanks.

Deleted
    Read the stickies all information you need is there.

10+ Year Old Account
    www.overclockers.co.uk

I've used this site quite a lot and i've never been let down.
    Kanx - Protection Warrior (Armory)

Deleted
    Extreme Budget Gaming 450
    MoBo: MSI H61M-P21 (B3)$59.99
    CPU: Intel Pentium G840$84.99
    RAM: Kingston Value 1333MHz 2x2GB$22.99
    GPU: MSI Radeon 6770$114.99
    HDD: WD Caviar Blue 500GB$99.99
    PSU: Enermax NAXN 450W$39.99
    Case: NZXT Gamma Classic$39.99 Review
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Estimated Total Price – $463

Recommended for:
    Budget gaming build that can handle most
    newer games. Offers great value for money.
    High/ultra in solo content. High/medium in a 10-man raid setting. Medium in a 25-man raid setting. Money can be saved by:
    - Getting a cheaper CPU, e.g. an Intel Celeron G530. Mind though that WoW tends to favor a powerful CPU.
    - Going for a cheaper H61 motherboard, but I doubt you will find anything that is much cheaper. Maybe $10 saved.
    - A cheaper GPU. A Radeon 6670 or a nVidia GT 440 would still yield playable framerates on high/ultra in solo content (shadows/sunshafts off), even at a 1080p resolution.
    - Changing the GPU also means you can get a cheaper PSU. The NAXN 350W will be enough for a G530 together with a GT 440.
    - Any mid-tower case would do fine, as long as it can house all the components. A really cheap case can be had for $20.
    - You can always drop down the HDD to a lower capacity and/or slower drive.

I currently play WoW with an i3 2100 and a gts 250 @ 1080p with everything ultra except for shadows on low, water on low, sunshaft off and particle density low. In a raid you're not likely to notice shadows or water quality and particle density is just eye candy, but you can't afford it! In 25mans I don't dip below 25 fps and stay at an average of 50fps, which is still very playable. So spend a little less on that gpu and get an i3 21** series cpu and a slightly less powerful gpu and you'll be perfectly fine. I got lucky and bought my gts 250 for about 50$ so I'm sure you could find it at a decent price as well, though the people on this forum won't be too on board with the suggestion of buying a dx10 gpu....

The "recommended specs" for Cataclysm will probably land you mid-high graphics at smooth FPS.

Recommended Requirements
    Operating System
    Windows XP 32-bit (SP3), Windows XP 64-bit (SP2), Windows Vista 32-bit (SP1), Windows Vista 64-bit (SP1) Windows 7
    Processor
    Dual-core processor, such as the Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2
    Memory
    2 GB RAM (2 GB for Vista users)
    Video
    3D graphics processor with Vertex and Pixel Shader capability with 256 MB Nvidia GeForce 8600 or ATI Radeon
    Sound
    2600 or better DirectX-compatible sound card or motherboard sound capability
    A broadband Internet connection is required, and a multi-button mouse with scroll wheel is recommended.
    From the looks of it, my last computer was running just below that and I could run everything at low-mid setting at around 20 FPS. Although not ideal, it didn't really affect my performance. I don't think it would really be possible to build that setup nowadays (it would have to be used), but the low-end builds from Marest and Chaud will kill WoW for less than 600$ easily.