Can my PSU handle this

Hello, i'm buying new processor and motherboard so i'm wondering will my PSU be enough for it.
    My computer atm:

Graphic card 6950 2gb
    Memory 2x4gb 1600MHz
    PSU VX corsair 450W

I want to buy i5-2500K and most likely Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3. I've been told this is best buy motherboard for that buck.

Also i'm WoW hardcore raider who don't care about graphics and shiny stuff all i want is good fps in raids, can anyone tell how much will this setup give me in 25 raids on medium settings.

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    That would run wow at at least 100 fps an ultra. I don't think 450w will do tho, it might but I wouldn't try it. Corsair is very good tho, don't go for another brand.

You will be pushing it pretty close and if you overclock any (which you should) you will likely need to upgrade. If you experience any trouble that would be the likely culprit.

If I was you I'd upgrade the PSU to at least 750 or 850w.

Edit: Actually look at this http://www.guru3d.com/article/radeon...6970-review/11, Im pretty sure that ull be fine with 450w (especially the VX series ahah, they were made tough)

(lol 850w for a single 6950 , some ppl make laugh for stupid reason sometime)
    Last edited by DarkBlade6; 2012-01-05 at 02:13 AM.

I would recommend a MINIMUM of 600W for that.
    http://support.asus.com/PowerSupply.aspx?SLanguage=en is asus's power requirement calculator, and it lists that as the absolute minimum if you have that system, with 0 usb devices, 1 HDD, 1 DVD drive and a network card.
    The recommended minimum power according to the 6950 itself is 500W so a 450 would be a bad idea.
    Just spring the extra $70-$100 for a 650-700W Corsair power supply and save yourself the potential for damaging a more expensive part.

Stick to Corsair and get a TX 650 or TX750. Sure that might work the VX 450, if it doesn't turn on it doesn't work =P

I would say the tx650 or tx 750 because you would have room to Overclock. I have a TX750, as does 2 other people in my house hold, I am a gamer, other has 5-6 HDD and 3 monitors and the other OC his stuff.

I should be safe with the TX750 for a new 7870 and i5 2500k I am getting soon.