Can't decide on a Mobo to go with this build

Here is the build, but I really can't decide what Motherboard to go with. Price range is anywhere under $200 but cheaper is always good.

Part list permalink: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3uRC
    CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
    Memory: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    Solid State Drive: Corsair Force Series 3 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 6850 1GB Video Card
    Case: Fractal Design Core 3000 ATX Mid Tower Case
    Power Supply: SeaSonic 620W ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply
    Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B3LT/BLK/G/AS DVD/CD Writer
    Monitor: Asus VH236H 23.0" Monitor
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64-bit)
    Keyboard: Rosewill RK-9000BR Wired Slim Keyboard
    Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Wired Optical Mouse

edit: I was intending to get the Asrock z68 extreme3 gen3, but it has been out of stock for the past few days, and so I am really looking for comparable options to it. Could anyone give an opinion on how much better the extreme4 gen3 is for example?
    Last edited by Genevien; 2012-01-05 at 04:35 AM.

The Extreme 4 is nearly identical to the Extreme3, as far as I can tell... There are a few differences, but nothing to note really (i.e. The E4 has onboard USB 3.0 support and more SATA 6Gb/s connectors, both of which are a good thing).

Offtopic: Wow SuperBiiz is selling 1TB WD CBs cheap... I haven't seen them under $160 in months now.

Deleted
    I've heard some mixed opinions regarding the ASRock Z68 Extreme3, but that the Extreme4 fixed most of those issues. I could be wrong though.

Considering your lineup I do have some comments:
    - Your GPU is a bit lackluster considering what you are getting. You should upgrade that to a 6950 in my opinion, or at least a 6870. The 6850 is a budget card primarily (as is the 6870 to some extent). The 6950 is a popular midrange card in the $800-1100 build region.
    - Your PSU is overkill for your intended system. With a single GPU, you can easily drop down to a good 500W PSU and still have plenty of room for improvements. If you intend to SLI/CF, stick with what you picked (although with CF 6850 you can make do with a good 550W).
    - I'd personally opt for the Corsair A70 as it cools better and allows for greater overclocking potential.
    - Your selected case is also a very budget oriented case. May I suggest the Define R3 or the Arc instead? Other good picks in the same region would be Xigmatek Utgard, Thermaltake V9, Corsair 400R, Antec 300 Illusion.

As for motherboard, I'd suggest the Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H, ASUS P8Z68-V or the MSI P67A-G43. If you want a more budget oriented motherboard, the MSI P67S-C43 (or C45 if you can find it at a decent price) is a potent choice.

If you however are aiming at a very budget oriented build:
    - Upgrade the CPU to a 6870.
    - Downgrade the PSU to a XFX CoreEdition 450W.
    - Get a decent P67 mid/low-range motherboard, like the aforementioned MSI P67S-C43.
    - Get a Smasung Spinpoint F3 1TB instead. Should save you some money and still yield very close to the same performance.
    - Go for value RAM modules, like the Corsair Value 1600Mhz. You will not notice the difference.
    - I'd suggest swapping the case to a NZXT Gamma, a Xigmatec Asgard II or an Antec 300.
    - Consider dropping the SSD and get a stronger GPU. Loading times will increase, but games will run much smoother with a more powerful GPU.

I'll not comment on the peripherals as that can be a very personal choice.

Deleted
    You could also check out the p67 version of the extreme 4. Seeing as you are getting a 120gb SSD, the caching will be useless. And i doubt you will use the other features.price wise, its between the z68 extreme 3 and 4, but it has all the features the z68 extreme 4 except for the chipset difference of course