Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    UGH! TCG? Dammit, why can't these just be in-game rewards...

I m wondering if they will add t3 sets as they promised.

Judging by that new item, maybe we are looking at a new archeology dig site, The Legion. :O!

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Judging by that new item, maybe we are looking at a new archeology dig site, The Legion. :O!

Hadn't thought about Arching. That's a strong possibility too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimension101 View Post
    Yay for more rehashed models.... sigh ... Good thing I quit today
    Stop craving for attention. Cu next week in LFR.

I welcome additions. "Rehashed" it seems, but i have faith they will be placeholders.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    fuck yeah voice of the deeps buff

I'd assume that the feldrake will be from a new TCG "expansion". If you look back to past TCG expansions, they generally have 1 mount (Feldrake), 1 mini-pet(the eye) and 1 visual/aesthetic item (the demon hunter transformation).

Quote Originally Posted by Rehgoth View Post
    Hope that's sarcasm

Also - Replica meaning we can use the weapons for transmog?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm calling TCG items for the datamined items

10+ Year Old Account
    seems doable

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    If you know Diablo lore, don't watch that leaked trailer footage on Diablofans - you can put the dots together quickly and it spoils the game's storyline.

Just a warning for those who like to avoid spoilers.
    Thanks for the warning... was just about to watch it. They should really put a spoiler warning on Diablofans :P
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Well, guess that mount item cinches it. It's from TCG. It's not soulbound, which is solid proof. Unfortunate really. I'd like it for my fel set, but not enough I'd actually bother with aquiring it from the moneysink known as the TCG.
    Last edited by HikariOblivion; 2012-01-05 at 08:37 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Burning Crusade invading Pandaria in MoP's first major patch pretty pl0x, even though it'll be added sooner and most likely TCG, I'd love for the Burning Legion to make an appearance next expansion.

Deleted
    TCG sounds likely as for the feldrake, but considering its useable from lvl 20, it could also be a new mount to be bought from the Blizzard Store.

Quote Originally Posted by Envojus View Post
    I am confident that these items will drop from Well of Eternity. To give some incentive for players to run the fabulous instance more. That, plus it will mimic MGT nicely. MGT had an item which transformed into a Blood elf, a Phoenix pet and a white Hawkstrider mount.
    Hmm.... This actually makes a lot of sense, it better be this and not the TCG...

Hmm, Blizzard saying that people complain about the story not being there and they need to go outside the game to look. I find that hard yet easy to believe. I played Warcraft 2 and the Xpac Tides of Darkness aswell as WC3 and WC3:TFT and I knew 90% of the story. Even with out playing those games however I still found out the story due to quests in WoW. People rush through the quests and don't bother looking at the text at all. In SWTOR(direct comparison inc!) you have the option to skip past the text/speech part of the quests and have the ability to skip past cut scenes but that takes the whole story away from the game too. If people just skip past the text/speech of getting a quest and handing it back in all they see is "Go kill 8 'X' and come back to me" or "Go get 'X' item for me and bring it back". That doesn't tell the story at ALL because you miss why you are going to do that in the first place. If people want story they should just read the text or listen to what the quest giver says. If you don't get story from that there are free ways of finding the story or "lore" out for something, its called google.com

"Trolls, best race in the game" - Totalbiscuit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehgoth View Post
    Why would they add texture, glowing, etc. effects on an older model if that wasn't going to be the model they're using? That would be a waste of time.

Damn, you may be totally right. The items are non-essential, funny, all demon-based and dont need much of graphics attention. Seems totally arch

Quote Originally Posted by Xcuse View Post
    Ret pally fix*

Wonder if the duration increase means a lower proc chance or not. It's already kind of sad to see an arms warrior with Gurthalak do 3 times more damage with the tentacles than my unholy DK while wielding the same version and having mastery to buff it.
    warriors mastery has a chance to proc the sword.
    unholy mastery buffs the proc by 20-30%

at least in pvp the sword on an unholy dk is devastating compared to a warrior.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxx View Post
    Hope that's sarcasm

Also - Replica meaning we can use the weapons for transmog?
    Nope I'm serious. Who doesn't like buffs for their weapons?