Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    can someone tell me what the point of those replica items are?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
    can someone tell me what the point of those replica items are?
    transmog? perhaps.

The proc time of Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps has already been changed. This patch is just to correct the tooltip. Also FYI,Chinese server has already changed the tooltip. http://i.imgur.com/Pm0lV.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    The roleplayer in me just broke their nose facepalming hard at the Demon Hunter's Aspect. Oh god why, Blizzard. The goddamn wolf transformation offhand frill was bad enough with people turning into "werewolves" for 5 minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    transmog? perhaps.
    AFAIK you can transmog the old pvp armor right? Then they added replicas of the armor in area 51 and you cant buy it unless you have the old titles - so totally poinless as you can buy those in SW/ORG anyway.

"Many of the original level 60 ranked PvP gear items have had Replica added to the start of their name, making their name identical to the versions being sold in Area 52, for example the Replica High Warlord's Cleaver. However, they still retain their higher item level and stats."

I think you can still buy the legacy weapons in cities too. So what are replicas for?
    I would have thought that logically the replica sets would be for people who didnt get rank back in vanilla, but that doesnt seem the case
    Last edited by mmoc49efe580e8; 2012-01-05 at 10:15 AM.

Deleted
    Old Level 60 PVP Armor/Weapon = Can NOT be transmoged by anybody!

Replika of the 60 PVP Armor/Weapon = Can theoretically be transmoged by everybody! But can only be bought with the old Feat of Strength.

Deleted
    I'm getting tired of this TCG crap taking up all the good stuff, they seriously need to get rid of TCG and make all those items available ingame instead.
    And while we are at reskinning, why is there still no Green Drake Mount and Bronze Whelpling Pet?

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Judging by that new item, maybe we are looking at a new archeology dig site, The Legion. :O!
    I don't think so... I mean, how can you assemble a whole, living drake, from fragments? because that's what the mount is

and pay attention: the mount doesn't bound. what it means? definitelly TCG.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks like TCG items :P

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    A buff to the tentacle rape sword REALLY?? did not see that one coming no sir...

I still find it pathetic that tanks get to role on Gurthalak. And it's probably only because DK's can use it for tanking, but they have no way at all to say "no" to a pally when the roll is about to be done. Seen a pally tank win it two weeks in row. Failblizz....

THIS IS WHERE I SPOT FAIL on blizz devs site : "For other classes, the sword overall does the damage we intend, but it's variable, so a few spectacular numbers are occasionally posted. Those shouldn’t be accepted as typical. Likewise, random burst can sometimes cause high damage in PvP, but we don’t think those situations with Gurthalak are reliable or severe enough to be a balance problem."
    NO suckers its NO ok a sword doing 7-10% overall dmg for mele classes and my stupid bow procs count for 1% of mY DMG ....so fuck you...your intentions they sux !

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    I don't think so... I mean, how can you assemble a whole, living drake, from fragments? because that's what the mount is

and pay attention: the mount doesn't bound. what it means? definitelly TCG.
    Maybe the mount is contained on the Satchel from the LFD call to arms? Those mounts are sometimes BOE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lubber View Post
    Old Level 60 PVP Armor/Weapon = Can NOT be transmoged by anybody!

Replika of the 60 PVP Armor/Weapon = Can theoretically be transmoged by everybody! But can only be bought with the old Feat of Strength.
    what a stupid system - why not just make the original sets transmog then you dont need two sets

Maybe Blizzard was joking with Mists of Pandaria and they're going to make a new expansion about Burning Legion. Ha... Ha... Nice joke.To be honest I like this Drake, I like this Demon Hunter thing, I don't even know what it is, but everything with "Demon Hunter" is nice, also the drake looksvery good.

• Blame Legendaries for sub-par Hunter dps
    • See non-legendary Fire Mages, Afflic Locks, Shadow Priests, as well as Warriors and pre-legendary Rogues still vastly out dpsing hunters
    • Another refusal to acknowledge poor scaling that has affected the class for several expansions

Is there any way we can make Ghostcrawler stop playing his mage and play a hunter?
    Last edited by Schaden; 2012-01-05 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schaden View Post
    • Blame Legendaries for sub-par Hunter dps
    • See non-legendary Fire Mages, Afflic Locks, Shadow Priests, as well as Warriors and pre-legendary Rogues still vastly out dpsing hunters
    • Another refusal to acknowledge poor scaling that has affected the class for several expansions
    Yet caster dagger never exceeds 1.5% of total damage done, maybe 2.5% in heavy aoe fight with well timed proc. Our fury warrior does 15-20% of his total damage from proc while dual wielding swords. Not everyone has access to legendary, you know.
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

They buffed the tentacle weapons? High rated arena teams actually make macros to target the tentacles and kill them, sigh.

Those are definetly TCG items now, 2 rares and 1 epic (Mount), due to each TCG having 2 rares and 1 epic (3 loot cards).

Since when does MoP have a story? Horde and Alliance at war a new mysterious island appears "magically" and everyone says I always wondered where those damn pandas came from let's go conquer the area for the (insert faction). = worst and weakest expansion story ever!