Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Demon Hunters Aspect

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/79769/d...unters-aspect/

Does this strike anyone else as being a Mists of Pandaria launch item similar to the Troll thing that we got from the Pre-Cataclysm event?

I don't know, with the theme of the other two items and the fact that we haven't had any indication that Mists will involve demons or the Legion in any way, I'm banking on these being the new TCG loot items.

Deleted
    Seems like we are gonna get a burning legion invasion or something going to be interesting to see what its going to be i hope its not just the next set of TCG loot rewards.

Im putting my money on Burning legion archy things. mount cosmetic thing and a pet plus the blank spot that everyone has always guessed at. But if it is TCG im so buying that drake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Not... really...
    Given there's a connected theme between the three it actually seems more likely to be a bunch of TCG items.
    It's kind of a stretch to say "Pandas and Monks" and pull out the first thought "Demon Hunter". Just sayin'.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

I wouldn't mind having that item.

TCG or Archaeology.

Now that it's been mentioned them being part of a TCG set sounds very likely.

The TCG set after Crown of the Heavens seems like it's going to have a demon/Burning Legion theme with this, the Fel Drake and the Eyeball.

hmm i wouldn't mind some legion archaeology

Signature by Kenz

Seems like TCG items.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Seems like we are gonna get a burning legion invasion or something going to be interesting to see what its going to be i hope its not just the next set of TCG loot rewards.
    A mount, a Pet and an Item for temporal appearance change have been added on the PTR recently, it IS the next TCG loot reward, I bet on that.

Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    hmm i wouldn't mind some legion archaeology
    me neither, just hope I'm wrong ...
    Last edited by RyudoTFO; 2012-01-05 at 07:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyudoTFO View Post
    me neither, just hope I'm wrong ...
    I hope so too, I would be at Archaeology for hours getting these babies.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    I hope so too, I would be at Archaeology for hours getting these babies.
    agreed. i want to look like a demon hunter, but i don't do anything with TCG at all, so i really hope it's new archaeology

Signature by Kenz

Same as someone has already said, looks like it might be similar to the item that turns you into a troll. Except this time it's better

Deleted
    Going to put my money on TCG as everyone else

Hoping for Arch. It could use a revival since they abandoned it after 4.1.

tbh I cant see this being TCG items since the TBC decks came out years ago, kinda hoping these are from archy, seems a bit retarded blizz would release new TBC: TCG items 2 expansion later lol
    RIFT: Valakin lvl 60 rogue / Valakis lvl 60 mage - Zaviel EU, guild "Consortium"
    D3: 60 Barb, 60 Wiz, 60 WD

10+ Year Old Account
    Eye is most likely TCG

http://www.warcraftpets.com/news/

"UPDATE: The Eye of the Legion is a common loot card from the TCG expansion deck, Timewalkers: War of the Ancients."

https://twitter.com/#!/Proenix00/sta...814592/photo/1 picture!