Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fagnut View Post
    I have seen many games where one side had no healers and other side has 2+. The side with no healers wins.

This is because it depends on the individuals that make up the team. Not who has healers and who doesnt. I have been in games where i had no healers on my side but the players were smart, targeting healers.

Victory was ours.

So. RnG is RnG. You can get good players and turds. Thats what random bgs are really.
    Their healers must not have been very good.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a quite fun topic actually.

The second I decide to join as a healer, there's 10 more of them in my team.
    And when I decide to go as a tank or dps, theres no healer to be seen : P
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I don't think anyone would mind waiting another 2-3 minutes if random bg queues worked the same as for heroics where you could queue as healer or dps. Two healers means auto pop. Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekk View Post
    So I've done a few bgs on my frost dk and its really fun, but when the alliance team has 3-6 healers and we have 0, how is that balanced? And when horde side does have a healer its 1 and they are never to be found. Has anyone else experienced this.
    So Ive done a few BGs on my rogue...but when the horde team has 3-6 healers and we have 0, how s that balanced?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    When I play alliance alliance have no healers.

When I play horde horde have no healers.

If blizz doesn't fix this soon...
    this seems too happen to me very often also. so weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually have the opposite happen. I'm a Holy Paladin, and half the time when I get either Twin Peaks or WSG my team consists of 5 healers which makes it pretty much impossible to win as you have no DPS to kill anything. Most of the times these matches end in a longdrawn out 0-0 draw or we end up losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I don't think anyone would mind waiting another 2-3 minutes if random bg queues worked the same as for heroics where you could queue as healer or dps. Two healers means auto pop. Problem solved.
    What's to stop me as an Spriest from Qing in my shitty holy spec for which I have no gear, getting an instant Q, then switching to my shadow spec once I'm in?
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    This always happens for me

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    What's to stop me as an Spriest from Qing in my shitty holy spec for which I have no gear, getting an instant Q, then switching to my shadow spec once I'm in?
    perhaps they could implement no spec changing once you enter a bg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    I actually have the opposite happen. I'm a Holy Paladin, and half the time when I get either Twin Peaks or WSG my team consists of 5 healers which makes it pretty much impossible to win as you have no DPS to kill anything. Most of the times these matches end in a longdrawn out 0-0 draw or we end up losing.
    Yeah being a healer myself I notice this a lot. Or the problem of having no DPS in my team protecting me from their DPS and whining about getting no heals as I'm waiting to be ressed. The second one happens a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    across all my characters i have 220ish bg wins and close to 600 losses, all my characters are horde. I'm starting to think alliance has a hidden buff in random bgs though thats probably not true, it could be possible. also my characters are all across different servers, so Its not like I'm doing it with the same people all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    perhaps they could implement no spec changing once you enter a bg
    they do, except you can still change spec while your all waiting in the starting area.
    weeee!

Deleted
    I play a disc alt in pvp for the funs of it with some friends, they play dps i am the only healer. And i must say it varies a lot, sometimes i am the only healer and sometimes there are like 5-6 healers in an AB.

This is actually my only gripe with the random BG match making system. If there is anything that can decide the outcome of a fight before even engaging in it it's the number of healers in each side. I had a WSG yesterday where we had 0 healers while the Horde team had 4 healers. We outplayed them, but they ultimately won because there was just no way we could kill their FC whith 3 healers on him.

There are some BGs where the number of healers isn't that critical, but at least WSG/TP should have some strict comp rules. In my opinion there shouldn't be more than 1 healer difference between the teams and there should always be a minimum of one healer per team.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I go holy, there's always loads of healers on my team. When I go ret there's noone

10+ Year Old Account
    Theirs one really easy solution to this:

do random bgs like they do LFG/LFR

For example:

10 man random bg group. 7 dps spots 3 healer spots.
    15 man random bg group. 11 dps spots 4 healer spots.
    and so on........

It would fix all this qq and controversy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

2. "There weren't cookie cutter builds."
    You're wrong. Next!

On my priest and pally, I heal in in bgs a lot on both and I find there is always at LEAST one other healer, usually more. On my mage and rogue we seem to never have any healers or like the OP says 1 that can never be found. I think it's just a murphy's law or something.