Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

How long is this mainteance?

Okay, i cant seem to find how long will this mainteance go, can anyone tell?

It doesn't say. Apparently fixing an emote is a long drawn out process requiring taking all servers down for extended period of time...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    its lame day 2 of the same minor patch. hope an emote is worth it lol...
    Stop nerfing every character I play! I want to be Op....

They are going to have to get A LOT better at talking to their player base REAL QUICK if they wanna keep this ship afloat.
    Signature Nazi's suck.

Comically they locked down the official forums also. Bioware is like communist Russia.

SO the servers have been down for 24 hours now??
    Hopefully get a days credit!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vutar View Post
    Comically they locked down the official forums also. Bioware is like communist Russia.
    in communist Russia you don't play Bioware, Bowelware plays you

Quote Originally Posted by superdoug28 View Post
    No they have not.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Since I played it about 8 hours ago, I doubt it was down then... Where did you get the 24 hour number?

Its ok everyone just do a little dance and /getdown tonight and the maintenance will be done before you know it!

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    No they have not.
    So they went down at around 7pm last night, and they are down now. How long were they up during the day. Some of us have jobs.

Deleted
    Patience have, you must. is that a good or bad Yoda?

So they went down at around 7pm last night, and they are down now. How long were they up during the day. Some of us have jobs.
    Well if they were up for more than 4 hours I hope they consulted a doctor

I believe they were up for most of the day ( I have a few real id friends that I know are usually on during the day before raid and they werent on wow so logic has it they were most likely on SWTOR )

Deleted
    they had planned a 8 hours maintenance yesterday, it lasted a whole 35 minutes before it was done instead, which was awesome.

Why the servers are down atm for a simple hotfix... I dont know, they havent said anything about servers going down today, only that they'd put in a hotfix.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was playing for the past 4 hours right as they just went down. My amigo and I hit a nice lil leveling groove on our way to 47... kinda bummed out that we're having maintenance again as he can only play late at night and we're so close to 50.

Though it'll be nice to talk in guild chat again since I'm the GM.

Stop acting like the servers were down most of the day. People who don't play the game read your false comments and get turned off.

They had a 2 hour maintenance yesterday. The servers have been up all day today (unless they went down while I was sleeping, but I don't think so) and the servers just went down again 45 minutes ago.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    they had planned a 8 hours maintenance yesterday, it lasted a whole 35 minutes before it was done instead, which was awesome.

Why the servers are down atm for a simple hotfix... I dont know, they havent said anything about servers going down today, only that they'd put in a hotfix.
    It's not a hotfix, they said they'd be applying a patch, which is different. They are also fixing the chat bug, not just the /getdown bug.

Since Bioware says they are fixing an emote and their customer service people are too clueless to post more than that, we are forced to mock them for taking servers down this long to fix an emote...

Quote Originally Posted by Vutar View Post
    Since Bioware says they are fixing an emote and their customer service people are too clueless to post more than that, we are forced to mock them for taking servers down this long to fix an emote...
    And a rampant chat bugs, and possibly undocumented bug fixes that are too minor to note. Seriously, calm down.

yesterdays maintenance only took 30 minutes? seriously? lol
    Signature Nazi's suck.