Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deathtakes View Post
    http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...4ABE5041FBB51D

Hey guys! I don't think I've seen a link to this guys page yet but he's made about a dozen informational videos all based around Guild Wars 2. They Are very well done/made with a little bit of humor sprinkled in for fun. He posts a new vid every wednesday so I recommend subscribing, enjoy!

I also have a couple questions for those in the know. It doesn't seem like there would be a need for them to me but will there be mods and/or key binds available in gw2? What about a lfd/lfr type tool? I'm not saying I want these (I don't) I'm just curious. Thanks!
    - No mods
    - Full keybinds
    - LFD tool hasn't been confirmed at all, but is unlikely. If there is one it will be server only because one of ANet's biggest design goals is building community.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is very helpful. Linked it to all my friends ^^ After reading this, you know practically everything worth knowing about it before playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Link doesn't work properly.
    Sorry, it should work now I hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deathtakes View Post
    Sorry, it should work now I hope.
    Nope.

But digging through the link I suspect you mean this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/getbonkd

Deleted
    This is the thread that every hater / fanboi should come first to check his facts ^^

Well done ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    SO MUCH INFO!!!!!! i have already been keeping crazy close tabs on GW2 however after quickly scrolling ( which still took like 10 mins ) i see some info thats new to me...I will have to sit down with dinner when i get back from work and have myself a good read. =) Thanks man

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Nope.

But digging through the link I suspect you mean this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/getbonkd
    That's the one! Sorry, I suck lol

I like it very much,
    nice find on all those high quality pictures!

10+ Year Old Account
    good shit. i already know everything on here but for those that don't, dayumn! almost info overload! lol. NOSE BLEEDS!

oh it's on guru too, you're everywhere hope there will be less missconceptions from now on...

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    oh it's on guru too, you're everywhere hope there will be less missconceptions from now on...
    Sadly, it won't help those who have their head in the sand and absolutely refuse to come to the surface. Others are in complete denial that a game can be designed in a way that's different from what they're used to or designed in such a way that isn't just a giant skinner box to keep you paying money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omlech View Post
    Sadly, it won't help those who have their head in the sand and absolutely refuse to come to the surface. Others are in complete denial that a game can be designed in a way that's different from what they're used to or designed in such a way that isn't just a giant skinner box to keep you paying money.
    You are talking about my brother :3 He’ stuck in denial. I even managed to make him watch “WTF No Subscription Fee?” yesterday, but he keeps denying the good things and uses the bad things, changes between Guild Wars 2 and World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    You are talking about my brother :3 He’ stuck in denial. I even managed to make him watch “WTF No Subscription Fee?” yesterday, but he keeps denying the good things and uses the bad things, changes between Guild Wars 2 and World of Warcraft.
    So he's automatically viewing anything that's different from WoW as bad? For reference, how long has he been playing WoW and/or MMOs in general?

15+ Year Old Account
    Had me wondering when the mentioned a modified GW1 Graphics engine, they never did fully develop its potential. Having The HAVOK Physics engine makes it easier to do a PC/Port version. Graphics look nice but no Direct X 11 0.o Nice post Op.. lotta time involved in this.

Good post OP, but one small thing. When talking about the leveling curve, you said it was linear, but to me it sounds more logarithmic, especially after looking at the given graph.

Deleted
    damn this is the best thread i ever readed

Great recap, nice to have all the info in one place.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    kudos, what an amazing amount of work you had to put into this. Thank you, i will actually check this game out now.

Glad to see this stickied. Thank you for amassing all of this information into one thread.