Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    Where's Final Fantasy Versus XIII??
    How much I'm also looking forward to that awesome game(that looks like it can repair SE's reputation), it's been close to a year that we have seen anything about it, only been told that it is in "full production". So don't expect to see it early/mid 2012. If even 2012 all together.

Quote Originally Posted by Fernling306 View Post
    I'm really surprised that GW2 isn't higher, they kind of cheat(imo) haha. They twitter the link telling people to vote for them. :P
    Do they you DOTA plays fair?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewen View Post
    How much I'm also looking forward to that awesome game(that looks like it can repair SE's reputation), it's been close to a year that we have seen anything about it, only been told that it is in "full production". So don't expect to see it early/mid 2012. If even 2012 all together.
    I remember reading on the fabula nova crystallis website once they announced that they were in full production that they were still aiming for a late 2012 release....me wants so baaaad
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account
    Less than 100 votes behind DOTA2 now

Quote Originally Posted by Bozzna View Post
    voted for d3

dont really understand why dota2 has so many votes
    Because it's thrice the game of a lastgen dungeon crawler with developer moneyskims built into the framework lol.

Deleted
    21 more! we can do this!

What's up with all the Dota 2 hate?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    What's up with all the Dota 2 hate?
    Not everyone here hates it, but we don't want to see it win. You are in the GW2 section of the forums so yeh, we want to see our favorite game win.

EDIT: we have taken the lead. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    I remember reading on the fabula nova crystallis website once they announced that they were in full production that they were still aiming for a late 2012 release....me wants so baaaad
    Yeh, could be late 2012, just said it won't be early/mid 2012. It's just the lack of information that worries me, especially since they also mentioned they redid the graphics entirely so... I do want them to take their time and make it awesome, just like Anet. They rushed FFXIV and look what became of that.
    Last edited by mmoccf2a3d971d; 2012-01-08 at 03:10 PM.

I'm kinda surprised D3 isn't higher on the list, but I voted D3. There's soooo many games on this list that I'm looking forward to, but I honestly think D3 takes the hat for me.

GW2 is a close second, as the game looks amazing! But it's hard to pick between all of these, as there's some good games in there.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Deleted
    Mass Effect 3 for me.

Deleted
    We did it, GW2 is on the lead =].

Deleted
    Just done my bit for the cause. I see we're ahead now.

I agree, some of the results are surprising to me. (caveat, personal choice etc, I know) - I wonder if it's related to where people get their gaming news...different websites will have their own favourites, so it's possible to a skewed view...I don't use IGN...

Personally, Mechwarrior online wasn't even on my radar...but I'll check it out. Am surprised that the Blizzard games (D3, SC2) aren't doing better...I also expected Bioshock to be doing much better. Funny out it all turns out huh.

Go Guild Wars 2! Arena Net really deserves this.

didn't see this coming where are the blizzard-guys? lol

Deleted
    We are in the lead and we shall crush all opposition! I'm surprised Diablo 3 has so few votes though...

10+ Year Old Account
    If Blizzard use their twitter to promote this contest, all the others are doomed. But since they dont care... GO GW2!!!

Deleted
    Almost 6k now. 5990 as I type this.

looks like we're ahead of 2nd by about 1100 now.

but seriously, ton of great games anticipated for this year.
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

I swear if diablo 3 wins this

wjgwiogjwiouwoubrbijwrbwhobwjhuboiwjr98073098098

I iz serious...
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I looking through all the options and thought to myself "Where the hell is Guild wars 2", then I look up it's first place, beating 2nd place by more then 1000 votes. I really think Guild wars 2 deserves this! I can't wait for it to come out
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]