Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    and yea the UI defo needs an addon or summit, its the worst UI ive ever used lol, im only lvl 26 and the 2 bottom action bars i use are full so i gotta stick new stuff on the sides. keybinds are ok i spose but then with the "ability lag issues" they dont feel responsive enough
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    quality of life issue.
    Yes. The "l2play" shit is tiresome, dull, empty-headed.

How is "learn to play" an answer to "I would really like to customize my UI."

If I weren't at work, I could log in right now and start rattling off a list of about 30 things I hate about the UI.

Just for starters, I hate the quickslot bars, the raid frames overlap the left bar (and it can't be avoided), I cant quickly be aware of my target's target, I think the nameplates are too small (leave me alone, I have old people eyes), etc etc.

The list could go on and on. These are only things I've noticed through the first 30ish levels of gameplay. I guarantee at level cap I'll have about 100 more things I'd like to change. HOW on earth is it a bad thing to want to be able to do that?

Customization is GOOD. Stop making excuses for them.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would like some bar addons, and maybe some tooltip/crew skill addons...

10+ Year Old Account
    The main one im noticing is fucking power auras i'd LOVE to actually track my buffs and procs properly...

Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    Yes. The "l2play" shit is tiresome, dull, empty-headed.

How is "learn to play" an answer to "I would really like to customize my UI."

If I weren't at work, I could log in right now and start rattling off a list of about 30 things I hate about the UI.

Just for starters, I hate the quickslot bars, the raid frames overlap the left bar (and it can't be avoided), I cant quickly be aware of my target's target, I think the nameplates are too small (leave me alone, I have old people eyes), etc etc.

The list could go on and on. These are only things I've noticed through the first 30ish levels of gameplay. I guarantee at level cap I'll have about 100 more things I'd like to change. HOW on earth is it a bad thing to want to be able to do that?

Customization is GOOD. Stop making excuses for them.
    Yes it can, unlock the raidframes and move them around. I have mine going horizontal above my center bars.

I would love a bartender to be able to have bars that are invisible with hotkeys on them, also being able to move all of the ui around would be nice.