Thread: Jedi or Sith

10+ Year Old Account

Jedi or Sith

I would like to hear from some players before i make my first choice. What are somethings i should know about Jedi/Sith that you wish you had known before making you're choice?

Well, Sith are the bad guys. They feed on emotion, mostly fear and anger. Want to be Evil? Be a Sith.

Jedi are the good guys. They sacrifice their own life to be pure and void of all emotion. Want to be a Hero, play sith.

However, the Sith/Jedi argument is really not what I think you are asking. I think you are asking Empire/Republic, which is a different question.

Empire = Dictatorship, do what I say, when I say and life will be good, otherwise, die. We will kill you if you don;t join us, and probably rape your planet and torture you even if you do

Republic = Democracy, they want to let each planet live it's own life and help each other out.

However, you can be an Empire/Sith guy and still go around doing good, saving lives, not killing innocent children, free slaves, whatever.

You can also be a Republic/Jedi guy and be as evil as you want, killing women/children, letting Dark Jedi go free, helping slavers, it's all there!!

The question really is, what do you like the look of and what do you want to play?