Question [Question] - Disc.. Weapons, & Why?

Hello all

Armory > http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rahot/advanced

My question is,

As you can see from my armory, i'm using the mace off DW + the OH from Ultraxion, i was checking my priest on www.askmtrobot.com .. and it suggets this weapon as my BiS http://www.wowhead.com/item=77225

Can anyone tell me, if possible, why? Cause i love the proc off my mace.

I also would appreciate any extra notes about my gear / enchants / reforges / stats off my armory <3

Thanks alot!
    Last edited by Offensive; 2012-01-11 at 01:03 PM.

Don't trust askmyrobot. Use the DW mace, as its pretty much better than everything in most situations.
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

Thank you Zero <3

Got a question about stats, if you took a look at my armory, should i be having more spirit? or haste?

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally speaking as a future reference for askmrrobot, it's reforges are generally correct but never look at its BiS lists
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    Generally speaking as a future reference for askmrrobot, it's reforges are generally correct but never look at its BiS lists
    askmrrobot will only reforge correctly if your stat weights are correct as well.

In regards to your question about your stats i would say it all depends. Your play style can greatly effect the way you reforge and gear. ive seen some people with less than 2k spirit doing well in HM content, I myself prefer the extra spirit. Also something to think about is what class/classes are you healing with. By looking at your gear and stats i would say you could increase haste but other than that i would say most of it looks fine.
    "I promise Stormbolts dmg isnt broken"
    Patbottoms-Dalaran, US

For spirit, feel out how your fights are going? Running oom before its over? Get more. Not getting close to oom? Get less. Mastery and haste are variable for disc, depending on your healing assignment, personal preference, etc. Our disc priests like mastery for raid healing as it greatly affects DA from PoH, but haste works well too, especially if you play holy with the same gear.

Its really up to you.
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

So... since i posted this thread, i have acquired few upgrades.

Askmrrobot.com STILL.. shows, that the staff is my BiS , and is better than the mace + OH ...

Why ohhhh why? =\

Quote Originally Posted by Inpain View Post
    So... since i posted this thread, i have acquired few upgrades.

Askmrrobot.com STILL.. shows, that the staff is my BiS , and is better than the mace + OH ...

Why ohhhh why? =\
    Why do you care? Obviously it's incorrectly evaluated the value of the proc. Think for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    Why do you care? Obviously it's incorrectly evaluated the value of the proc. Think for yourself.
    Exactly.. i do NOT care haha .. i'm simply wondering why does it still say the Staff is better :P that's all

10+ Year Old Account
    I would assume it's because mr. robot has a hard time placing a numerical value on the mace's proc.

It only values the proc as hitting 3 targets

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inpain View Post
    Exactly.. i do NOT care haha .. i'm simply wondering why does it still say the Staff is better :P that's all
    I'm not sure about the new askmrrobot site but the last one would only calculate an item based off its stats be them int, spirit, haste, mastery, crit, and so on all on use or proc elements are not calculated into the how good an item is list.

So a staff with more haste / crit / mastery + spell power is better then the mace + off hand with only a single smaller number of those stats.

That site is meant to be used as a reference only to compare how one build of items comes off against another build of items without actually getting those items in game and testing it for yourself.

The proc from the mace for me on DW last week was my third highest heal with 6.5% total healing I would say that is pretty significant even though it's only the LFR version.
    Last edited by mmocb7bc0f26da; 2012-01-11 at 05:34 PM.