Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    This has to be a troll
    If by being lazy and not searching the forums for the answer if it's already been posted, then yes I am a troll. If by asking a legitimate question about choice of weapons for my current level of content then, no I'm not a troll.. I only asked because the discussion stated that a heroic slicer is being used vs the N Gurth. So I wasn't sure if that translated into the N Slicer vs the LFR Gurth. Sorry for being such a Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalmasca View Post
    If by being lazy and not searching the forums for the answer if it's already been posted, then yes I am a troll. If by asking a legitimate question about choice of weapons for my current level of content then, no I'm not a troll.. I only asked because the discussion stated that a heroic slicer is being used vs the N Gurth. So I wasn't sure if that translated into the N Slicer vs the LFR Gurth. Sorry for being such a Troll.
    You should be sorry, you're going to make people think our whole server is full of trolls!

Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    You should be sorry, you're going to make people think our whole server is full of trolls!
    But is it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

10+ Year Old Account
    It has been posted, so you should search for it.

Dont you have any sense of logic or do you people just blindly ask questions and sit there and wait for an answer? Yes obviously if heroic slicer is better than normal gurthalak then normal slicer is better than LFR gurthalak
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    Dont you have any sense of logic or do you people just blindly ask questions and sit there and wait for an answer? Yes obviously if heroic slicer is better than normal gurthalak then normal slicer is better than LFR gurthalak

WHOA whoa whoa...what do you mean "you people"?

Quote Originally Posted by Vonballz View Post
    WHOA whoa whoa...what do you mean "you people"?
    Oh man hes got you there buto. racist draenei. Yeah.

1 page back on this same thread I ran a test that showed H Slicer is a ~200 dps increase over N Gurth which which would mean a similar difference occurs between N Slicer and LFR Gurth. All you have done is shown that you are too lazy to read a thread and would rather post a question in hopes that you would be spoon fed an answer. So based on the criteria that you set down for yourself, yes you are lazy and yes you are a troll. I mean come on man, its a thread called "Ret Gurthalak nerf". Don't you think you should read the entire thread before asking a question that clearly repeats the question asked in the original post?