Poll: Would you support music being added to the project?

Deleted

WoW Recreation Project - Music

Hi everyone - the WoW recreation project is well on its way, and I have been beginning to think about adding in some music. Obviously, we need some zone-specific music to fit in with the scenery, etc etc. The idea is that we use note blocks to recreate soundtracks from the game, and put the circuits in neat little boxes just underneath the surface where nobody can see them.

I began working on the music for Karazhan, and here's a short video of it. It's not quite finished, but the general idea is there. It would loop as well, so that people don't have to continuously turn it on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuSVMOjf81U

What do you think? If people are interested, then I'll make some more, but I don't have anywhere near enough time to do all of the soundtracks on my own. If you want to and can make one or more soundtracks, it would be a great help. If so, say so in the thread. I'll make a list of who's doing what so we know which ones still need to be made.

Thanks very much, let me know whether you're interested!

EDIT: If you can't find a good way to fit it all into a compact box, look closely at the video. If you still can't work it out, tell me, and I'll explain it in more detail.
    Last edited by mmoc8dce9a9c77; 2012-01-05 at 09:30 PM.