D3 world map maker

Hi guys,

I am just wondering, would anyone know if there is a map generator or something that would be able to generate or you could specify/customize/create your own world map of Sanctuary? Like this one: http://eu.blizzard.com/diablo3/world/worldmap.xml

Maybe the d3 site kit can allow u to do that (is it copyright free?)

I would really love to create my own map either like that or similar. Any help would be really appreciated...cheers
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

You mean a level editor? Not likely there will ever be one, since the levels are randomly generated at the battle.net server and D3 only has online mode.

Why would you want to create levels though? The point of the random level generator is to provide replayability.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

No not level editor, an actual map, id like to create a similar map as the world of sanctuary is, just for a personal project of mine....
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"