Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MmoFanatic View Post
    i Have seen maras do 500k dmg it's nothing new gosh some people here are really stupid
    I've seen plenty of people do large amounts of total damage, that means nothing - they could be lucky with AoE, hell as a Tank even I can hit 300k if people are idiots and stand in my AoE @ the doors in Voidstar.

You can't take that as an indication of the discussion here because we're talking about single target burst DPS - bare in mind too, your overall damage depends on how much combat time you have. Operatives being a stealth class typically spend less time in combat, but still pump out ridiculous damage considering this. What I mean is, the amount of damage you do through the entire warzone is far more variable and dependant on many other factors than just if your class is OP. Anyone can do a LOT of damage in a Warzone if they get things right and the enemy co-operates.

There's been times I've had 4-6 guys on me with my CDs up, and people have unloaded AoE on me, the enemy doesn't move out, they all die in a few seconds - this happens quite a lot, and as such, my Gunslinger friend can do some mad overall damage due to such ridiculous AoE.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    No class in any games should kill someone in a stun lock. No class, not the rogue neither the operative/scoundrel. It's simple as that. But but but apany we have no defence, no way to reach a gap, bad dps outside the stunlock. So? Nerf the stun lock initial damage, boost the rest BINGO!

Btw I'm a sage healer with 9,3% expertise and even after the 4 sec stun, if I survive they still hit me for 3k-4k every GCD. It's pretty good imo. When I use all my CD I can survive another 10 sec if I'm lucky (thank to our speed boost). I think right now it's impossible to beat an operative in 1 vs 1 for any class. Oh btw we can't use our aoe damage to detect them while we heal.

A chance a only a few play those classes. Bioware said they won't be afraid to nerf a skill in pvp but not in pve. So we might see something like that soon enough.

I have to agree with Inarion on one thing, low lvl operative/scoundrel (around lvl 15) suck big time. They don't do any damage and I laugh at them. But when they reach the lvl 50 with a good weapon, they can kill someone in 4 sec. You can try as hard as you can but you will never convince me it's something acceptable and normal.

Quote Originally Posted by wick3d View Post
    I find it amusing people complain the Sith Warrior/JK is crap, I play Juggernaut, and I do fine in pvp/pve. All about the player not the game. And we getting buffed!

I do however dislike these types of videos as they dont show the person getting killed only his own kills and such. The guy does show skill though fighting level 50's, so thats something, but atm being 50 and pvp geared means you destroy lower level players.

Deleted
    They should nerf Shoot First/Hidden Strike and buff Sucker Punch/The Op version don't know the name.

That way we trade burst for sustained damage in the right areas really.

The opener they have fills your resolve bar so people need to stop saying they're getting chain stunned, because you're really not.