Help with DI uptime!

Alright, question, is there such an addon that tells you the % of how much another player kept your DI up during the fight?

So I want to know how much of a uptime a player is giving me of DI during the fight, like lets say I put it on a spriest, at the end of the fight he might of gaved me like 64% average uptime of DI and lets say I put it on a boomkin, he might of gaved me lets say 45% average uptime during the fight.

Thanks for reading!

World of Logs will give you the information.
    Cyner#1996

10+ Year Old Account
    And to add to that, you can upload after every fight or run a live log session to see the results immediately after. That's what I do anyway!
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

Make sure you get the right spell id. If you just look for Dark Intent you will most likely see multiple entries in the log. One being the buff you put on you, one the buff you put on the other person, one for each stack on you and one for each stack on your target. I remember it being a pain to find the right ID when I was making and aura to remind me that it wasn't up.

Thanks for you reponses!

Deleted
    Yeah check WoL, however, its practicly up the whole time (unless you pick a very bad class) The only main difference is how fast that other class gets you 3 stacks, which is only a matter of seconds.

Skada has a section listing buff uptimes. I'm not sure if it tracks dark intent well however.

Put it on a hunter or rogue = win. Since caster crit is so sketchy and many if not all classes spec away from the inherent crit stat as well as reforging crit almost completely away you should be looking at physical DPS classes.

psh everyone knows ur spose to put di on the arcane mage for the biggest bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or you could of just told him: SPriests>Fire Mages>Boomkins for DPS, Resto Druids for heals (DPS>Heals though)
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Braegan View Post
    Put it on a hunter or rogue = win. Since caster crit is so sketchy and many if not all classes spec away from the inherent crit stat as well as reforging crit almost completely away you should be looking at physical DPS classes.
    Hurting your raid 101.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiright View Post
    Hurting your raid 101.
    it's like a failed trool,

sub rogues are going to give the warlock himself 100% uptime and if the only alternative is a resto then it gives the raid most dps(special as sub is potentialy the 4th best for DI due to how much they gain from the 3% haste itself as it counts for increasing passive energy regen and works multiplicitevly with the rest of the rogues haste(and snd) for a larger gain than is currently simming properly when i tried as in-game results were much different to how simmed as it was only simming the dot damg increase acurately not the gain in 3% haste)

but yea hunter hell no.

Survival Hunter is not a bad target for DI.

Using T13H BIS profiles, 50000 iterations, 360-540 fight length, SimulationCraft build 430-5 (latest SVN build as of 6th january 2012), fully buffed except focus magic

Ranking by RAID DPS GAIN (Caster is Demonology)

Code:
    	Class			RAID DPS GAIN
    1) 	Balance Druid		4013
    2) 	Shadow Priest		3744
    3) 	Subtlety Rogue (FoF)	3528
    4) 	Fire Mage		3423
    5) 	Subtlety Rogue		3405
    6) 	Survival Hunter		3245
    7) 	Elemental Shaman	2840

Ranking by RAID DPS GAIN (Caster is Destruction)

Code:
    	Class			RAID DPS GAIN
    1) 	Balance Druid		4599
    2) 	Shadow Priest		4356
    3) 	Subtlety Rogue (FoF)	4118
    4) 	Fire Mage		4009
    5) 	Subtlety Rogue		3983
    6) 	Survival Hunter		3847
    7) 	Elemental Shaman	3483

Ranking by RAID DPS GAIN (Caster is Affliction)

Code:
    	Class			RAID DPS GAIN
    1) 	Balance Druid		4603
    2) 	Shadow Priest		4371
    3) 	Subtlety Rogue (FoF)	4096
    4) 	Subtlety Rogue		3953
    5) 	Fire Mage		3939
    6) 	Survival Hunter		3875
    7) 	Elemental Shaman	3117

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tent-%284.3%29

10+ Year Old Account
    I know nothing of Rogues, but FoF means...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azithrom View Post
    Ohhh. Doh. Gracias.

Good thing every rogue has legendary daggers. Oh wait...

Yes, not every rogue has legendary daggers, not everyone has full heroic gear either, it doesn't mean people aren't going to sim it. The purpose of simming it is so that in the rare situation it matters it's known, vs 'oh I wonder'

Deleted
    if you know simcraft you can import for raids profiles in and sim di on people that way. other wise you leave it to others and take BiS gearsets.

I am developing an addon called EndarkenMe that tracks this.

http://www.wowace.com/addons/endarken-me/

First of all, it picks the best DI candidate based on Gherkins uptime lists and binds a key to cast DI on that player. There is a small GUI window that shows buff time remaining and stack count and proc time.

Since picking candidate requires knowing the spec of members of your party, inspection is required. This means you must be within inspect range of all party members. Usually this happens within about a few seconds on a 5 man and within about 20 seconds on a 25 man LFR.

It will tell you total DI proc times and percentages vs combat time and also times and percentages of proc time at 1, 2 and 3 stacks.

/edm totals

I usually get the best numbers from resto druids because HOT often begin before combat and continue after combat ends. So % uptime vs combat time can be over 100%. Time at 3 stacks giving you 9% haste run around 70%.

This addon is still in development. It will throw some Lua errors during inspections, so it is best to disable the show Lua errors box under Interface/Help (which you probably do anyway.)

other commands are:

/edm toggle (hides/shows GUI panel)
    /edm auto (auto hides when DI is cast)
    /edm party (shows party info and DI priority)
    /edm rescan (forces a rescan of party to pick best player)
    /edm clear (clears totals)
    /edm totals (shows combat uptimes and percentages)