Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Sorry if I'm being a retard but when I try to log it on the website to access my account, it says my details are incorrect. When I try to log into the game (aware of servers being offline) it says incorrect email/password/security key. Am I being paranoid or should I be worried?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    It said it was going down from 2-4 cst so try again kid .
    It said 2-6am even since before the downtime started. It said 2-4am at first, and then it was changed to 2-6am, but that was before the servers went down.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    It said it was going down from 2-4 cst so try again kid .
    Yea it did, then it got updated something like 5 hours ago to the current schedule.

Oh no, you called me kid, insinuating I am young and have not yet matured... how insulting.

---------- Post added 2012-01-06 at 02:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    Sorry if I'm being a retard but when I try to log it on the website to access my account, it says my details are incorrect. When I try to log into the game (aware of servers being offline) it says incorrect email/password/security key. Am I being paranoid or should I be worried?
    I tried to log in and got to the server screen, however yesterday when I was trying to log in during the patch it also said user/pass was incorrect so... results may very? I dunno.

10+ Year Old Account
    As we usually get 3-5 threads whenever servers go down
    Now it will be 4-6. This is mmo-champion.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

It's really funny how quickly activity dies down on the forum when the servers come back up.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Up UP UP UP

Quote Originally Posted by Gritalian View Post
    Yea it did, then it got updated something like 5 hours ago to the current schedule.

Oh no, you called me kid, insinuating I am young and have not yet matured... how insulting.[COLOR="red"]
    You responded so ok .
    Last edited by Elite Peon; 2012-01-06 at 11:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i missed 4 min gameplay =(