Hey guys,

First post on here, i guess im in the 99% of players bracket that are loving this game but spending most of my time playing it and enjoying it rather than trolling the forums talking rubbish about it and how WoW is so much better etc etc. Im coming from a hardcore WoW point of view, been playing and loving WoW for years and just cancelled my sub yesterday after a few weeks overlap to see a bit more of SWTOR before finally making the decision to stop WoW and play SWTOR instead. Dont get me wrong i do not hate or dislike wow in any way and would still be playing it everyday if this never came out....but....

I feel that starwars is amazing to play, the storyline is excellent, and i love the gameplay, i have a lvl40 operative and a level 12 bounty hunter so far and intend on making lots of alts after i get my main to 50. The questing is interesting, the flashpoints are long and exciting, the boss fights although fairly tank n spank seem pretty epic (im pretty sure end game bosses are going to be just as tactically challenging as wow, if not now soon) and i just cant wait to get lvl50 and start recruiting more 50's to my guild to start operations. I would like to be playing this game at the same level as i was in wow, i dont play other games on a whim really and never signup for the fotm games or hype but this is genuinely IMO a much better game than WoW...graphics are way better and theres more to do plus i dont have time after work to play 2 MMO's on a serious level.

My only gripe with it so far is i would like to see the combat log and have the ability to gauge my teammates and my own performance via recount or something of the like, would like to mod my interface a bit too.

Theres alot of whining on here about the combat and bugs in the game, my view is that people should just stfu and be happy...the bugs dont really hamper the gameplay much and you can see Bioware are fixing them quickly. As far as class balance goes i think BW has done a great job.....yeah operatives pack a punch when they come out of stealth - thats there plus point, every class has got pros and cons, until we get recount its going to be hard to see from a players pov what classes are performing the best.

Would be posting this on swtor but dont have access to that site from my work computer. Purpose of this post is really just because im getting frustrated with all the whining and would like to hear more positive views. IMO this game will go this distance.