Deleted

[TV] Whos waiting with me?!?!

So, its 6.1 or 7.1 in some countries. We have all gathered here to wait the new episode of Supernatural to air. Episode 11, oh when do you show up and light up our days?

Whos with me

Quote Originally Posted by GrimC View Post
    So, its 6.1 or 7.1 in some countries. We have all gathered here to wait the new episode of Supernatural to air. Episode 11, oh when do you show up and light up our days?

Whos with me
    well im going to bed now but im gonna watch it tomorrow \o/ Been waiting so freaking long and have to wait yet another week for Fringe... Also MLP tomorrow <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Moving to CMBT for ya.

Not going to lie, Season 7 hasn't been my favorite so far, but it's still entertaining. I foresee Supernatural becoming this decade's X-Files. Two more seasons, max.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    I foresee Supernatural becoming this decade's X-Files. Two more seasons, max.
    I certainly hope that's not the case since the last two seasons of the X-files totally killed the show. I went from loving the show to hating it in a span of one episode and it totally destroyed all the good memories I had too.

I'm kinda happy Chuck is ending in 3 weeks since I still love it and it can end on a high note.

Can't decide which is worse, great shows that get canceled too early or great shows that just don't know when to quit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Not going to lie, Season 7 hasn't been my favorite so far, but it's still entertaining. I foresee Supernatural becoming this decade's X-Files. Two more seasons, max.
    I wouldn't mind watching Sam and Dean going on forever killing demons and poltergeists and when you think of it you can make really much anything to be the big villain due its the supernatural. But I know what you mean, I think they strecthed the 24 too much. :3

Deleted
    Decent episode. Also not been a huge fan of the series since season 7, I mean build up some pretty huge character development (Angels, Castiel, Eve) To just throw them away.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I certainly hope that's not the case since the last two seasons of the X-files totally killed the show. I went from loving the show to hating it in a span of one episode and it totally destroyed all the good memories I had too.

I'm kinda happy Chuck is ending in 3 weeks since I still love it and it can end on a high note.

Can't decide which is worse, great shows that get canceled too early or great shows that just don't know when to quit.
    Three weeks?!

Aren't they doing 22 episodes this season or..

Quote Originally Posted by Extrakt View Post
    Three weeks?!

Aren't they doing 22 episodes this season or..
    Nope, just 13. Four episodes left, with the last two airing on January 27th.

I'm sad... but happy too. Chuck had a good run, particularly season 4 with Timothy Dalton and Linda Hamilton was dynamite, and this season has been OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Nope, just 13. Four episodes left, with the last two airing on January 27th.

I'm sad... but happy too. Chuck had a good run, particularly season 4 with Timothy Dalton and Linda Hamilton was dynamite, and this season has been OK.
    Such a bummer, wish they expanded the season because the whole shaw returning was waay to quick. Plus no more seeing Yvonne in action :<

You know why they are only doing 13? Drop in viewers or just lack of content?

Quote Originally Posted by Extrakt View Post
    Such a bummer, wish they expanded the season because the whole shaw returning was waay to quick. Plus no more seeing Yvonne in action :<

You know why they are only doing 13? Drop in viewers or just lack of content?
    Poor ratings... for several years now.

They were planning to end it during the third season, then again during the fourth. Last May they announced the show would be renewed for the 5th and final season with 13 episodes and that would be it.

Like I wrote eariler, I'm both sad and happy... since many good shows don't know when to quit and Chuck is ending while I still feel it's good.

Deleted
    Bummer, I really loved it