Thread: IRacing

IRacing

This is a neat race simulation. It is a monthly fee which sucks, but it is very decent game and the community is very respectable. I suggest you go out and get yourself a cheap wheel if you decide to play this game. Using a controller, like I am, is very hard because this game is meant to be played with a wheel. So if you love racing, I recommend that you check this out. They also have NASCAR in there so if you like that this would be a nice place to go. However, you do need to buy some cars, but you do get a few cars when you sign up. I got the buy one month get two for free deal, so three months for 12 dollars is not bad at all.

ACC11041988@live.com is my e-mail! If you put me as the one who refereed you I will love you long time. ;D

Deleted
    I have been planning to check Iracing out for a while, but there are just so many racing games out currently I never have the time.
    I'm currently playing f1 2010, supercar challenge, dirt 2 AND waiting for GT5
    Maybe someday..

You probably shouldnt post your email address like that. Im not evil(I promise) but I can think of lots of evil things to do. Muahaha

As far as the game, I had not heard of it. It looks decent but with all the free racing sims out there I can't see myself paying for it.

But then again im not a huge racing fan.
    Last edited by Mijen; 2010-10-27 at 03:10 AM.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's amazing...physics are unreal and very, very close to life-like. If you like racing games, have a force-feedback wheel, and have a few extra bucks to spare each month i'd recommend checking it out. usually they always have a nice deal for new people who join, recently it's 3 months for the price of 1
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    You probably shouldnt post your email address like that. Im not evil(I promise) but I can think of lots of evil things to do. Muahaha

As far as the game, I had not heard of it. It looks decent but with all the free racing sims out there I can see myself paying for it.

But then again im not a huge racing fan.
    I'm not too worried about it, I don't open e-mails from people I don't know. Besides, my passwords are so damn hard it took me 2 weeks to remember it by heart.

Edit: And oh free racing sims? Are they any good? How is the community on them? Do you have assholes driving the wrong way on the track or purposely crashing you?
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2010-10-26 at 08:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    there arent many (any) good free racing sims; you can get trials of a lot but they are limited
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Just finished a Indy car race on Talladega Superspeedway. I've never been so nervous playing a game before. I had a line of about four other racers behind me, a drafting line, as we made out way towards to two lead cars. I ended up under-steering and hitting the wall, lol do I need to say anymore about what happened to those 4 people behind me? LOL It was all good though. The people were good sports and they understood that I was new to the racing scene. It was a a ton of fun!

Sorry for the necro, but saw this thread on here! I'm a big iRacing fan, never really got properly into it but worked up to a B licence on Oval and Road side, won a few races but mostly used it for hotlapping, I haven't subbed in a few months though, the new tyre model came out and I wasnt a fan of it, alongside that a load of other game releases (racing game and non) got in the way!

I'm really surprised to see an iRacing forum on here, it seems that outside of the dedicated racing game, sim racing and motorsport forums you never see anything about it. iRacing have been sending me 3months for the price of one for the last month or 2, so I might give it a try. But with the Rfactor 2 beta upcoming and the successor to NetKar pro its hard for me to get motivated to play iRacing as I've never been competitive there (or had the patience to work at it) in the same way I have with other sims.