Destro Hagara tips?

I was wondering if anyone had any tips to improve DPS on the Hagara encounter (we're working on HM now),and in particular, how to do damage when we're running around during the ice phase. I can't really find time to hard cast soul fire, and everything just kind of goes to crap from there.

Thank you.
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven

10+ Year Old Account
    You run around during ice phase? O.o

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

Does your whole raid just eat all that damage?^
    Hi Sephurik

We have all our ranged stack in the middle, I usually BoH one ice crystal thing and target another one and dps it.

Also to the person above me, We have the melee run around the outside ( the ones who manage not to have downs) The rest of us stack in the center and we rotate healing cooldowns. Seems to make the fight quite a joke.

Edit: Here is the log from last week if you want to see what i did http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ko...=10875&e=11317

Yes i know i suck at keeping improved soulfire up, and i also had on the wrong trinkets Herp Derp
    Last edited by Cyner; 2012-01-06 at 09:58 PM.
    Cyner#1996

Whatever happened to the days of accepting that some fights are terrible for us and just moving on the blowing everyone away on Ultraxion? :P

Although this stand in the middle idea is intriguing...you're talking about 25m right Cyner? Not sure how possible/worth it 10m would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Angor View Post
    Whatever happened to the days of accepting that some fights are terrible for us and just moving on the blowing everyone away on Ultraxion? :P

Although this stand in the middle idea is intriguing...you're talking about 25m right Cyner? Not sure how possible/worth it 10m would be.
    Yeah, 25 man, I think for 10 man your best bet would be the run around the outside, and run in to avoid the ice waves.
    Cyner#1996

10+ Year Old Account
    The bubble does like 10% health a second, you barely even need healing CDs we save those for lightning xD. Well, we DID. RIP.

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

From what I understand, it is trivial for a 25m team to heal through everyone standing in the middle, but very hard for a 10m team. It requires each healer to sustain about 40-60k hps for a minute, which is non-trivial. However, we're going to try that next week and see if we can manage.
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven

Deleted
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-6qmsjsyr5oac1stt/

these are my logs from a couple of weeks ago, managed to get 25 destro rank on it so should be doing something correct. it's currently 63 destro ranked...

Make sure to have demon soul up for second intermission (when the raid pops BL?), and pop doomguard at beginning if you have t13 2set since you'll have it up twice that way. Other than that, as stated above, stack in the middle, BoH one of the chrystals (preferrably NOT the on the meele gets to first and destroys) and just multidot away really.

It's also quite possible to time your Soul Fires to hit precisely when Hagara goes attackable, just watch closely when the last ice chrystal / ligthning conductor goes down and time it appropriately.

GL HF
    Last edited by mmoc93fbe456e8; 2012-01-06 at 11:46 PM.