Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

The more worthless you are the better your loot !!!

I ran 5 different toons through LFR and is it just me or the more worthless your dps and the crappier you play the better your rolls are ? This is fail !!!

Gotta love LFR, eh?

This again...........grow up, calm down, other generic, obligatory responses, etc, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

15+ Year Old Account
    Ye, I've noticed this time and time again.

Maybe there's a hidden roll bonus for crappy people because they need it more than good people.

Won something though, today, while being top DPS. First time for everything.
    Statix will suffice.

There is no hidden roll. Only paranoia.

"I was top dps and one of the 17 DPS below me won loot! CONSPARICY!"

My friends had this theory back in BC when people were pugging Kara and other raids.

It was always the crappiest player getting the rolls in their favor.

They would all just say "I guess I just need to not know how to play my class and I get lootz"

Well the last one I did on my enhancement shammy there was a rogue who was number 17 with a whopping 19k dps on Deathwing when everyone else was over 40k and he took both slow axes that dropped when I ran my hunter the guy at the very bottom of the list won 2 out of the three bows and what's funny is that someone actually called it before he won cause he sucked. Now I am just asking should I just auto attack once combat starts on Deathwing ? Mind you I am talking about pure crap afk dps not about anyone below me in a chart I understand classes just fine I have all ten at 85.

Deleted
    Well actually, I'm nearly always top DPS, and I told a guildie of mine who was healing in the same LFR as me that I would slack on Hagara, to see what loot I'd get.

Guess what? I won 2 pieces on 1 boss.

RNG? Yes. But funny nonetheless.

I have no problem winning tier, but when it comes to things like trinkets/weapons/rings they always go to the afk or horribly bad people.

top dps on one fight and won 2 items.. so yea rng is rng

i see that litteraly 60% of the loots are won by the crappy tanks, 2 worst healers, or the dps's doing 15k dps on madness, but never died -_-
    I actually counted gear dropped, who won, and how they did.

fuck me, next time i go lfr i'll start wanding that motherfucker, get my last tier pieces and new trinks and gtfo outa there.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Well I did the best in my last one and got the Vial of Shadows. So I think I it worked out pretty well that run. Although, thats the only item I ever rolled for in LFR.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsalone View Post
    I ran 5 different toons through LFR and is it just me or the more worthless your dps and the crappier you play the better your rolls are ? This is fail !!!
    If your logic is correct, that means I should have godlike gear.. which sadly I don't perhaps it's the rng gods messing with me

I've noticed this seems to happen quite a bit not just in LFR/LFD but even in pugs. That's RNG for you though

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been 1st on dps is almost every lfr i have done on my hunter. I have almost full LFR set. Got 4p t13 first week, both hunter weps 2nd week and a 5th teir bit and wrist/belt/non teir gloves/ring since then.

So no they don't reward the low dps. You are just unlucky.

Did deathwing on my warrior this week, 2h sword droped and somebody that already had it won and gave it to me because i was top melee dps. So there are nice people in lfr.
    Aye mate

I actually believe it. usually I'm among the top DPS for LFR & I don't win shit. Last night I was in my PvP spec & didn't feel like changing gear/specs etc so I just ran with pvp shit & horrid dps, I won 2 items.

the same elemental shaman who consistently did under 9k dps won all protector tokens (3 in total) and an agility ring in my last LFR on hunter.

Though in my first LFR run when madness was unlocked came top at 57k DPS and i won the staff.

It's random, it sucks and it's why I roll need on everything in LFR even if I already have it so I have a chance to give it to someone who deserves it.

I swear this is true. I've purposely played bad on alts and I win pieces. I can't explain it but it seems the lower your dps the higher your rolls.

Deleted
    Haha ye I have to agree thats the way it seems, the noobs always get the loots :<

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    I've noticed this seems to happen quite a bit not just in LFR/LFD but even in pugs. That's RNG for you though
    At least in the LFR I have been in so far a lot if not most of the dps and healers are pretty bad compared to the best, so the chance for an underachiever winning something is usually higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.