Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    this is funny. i regularly beat the 2nd place dpser by 10-25k dps and i win quite a bit from LFR. 66k on warlord FTW!!!

i also roll on everything and give it to the next best player that needs it

Deleted
    Always had this happen on my DK during WotLK (With me being the bad one). Only rolled on stuff my melee guildies wanted and would pass it later when we were done, worked a charm XD

kind of pissed right now, which is unusual, but after being #1 dps at madness on my rogue with the damn brewfest mug and then loosing both 1h axes to a #17 elemental shaman... who then asks me what i'm willing to pay for one...

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Blizzard announces tokens will not be purchasable with valor in 4.3, but will only drop off bosses.

Half of MMO-C: Yes! Scrubs won't get tokens! Raid gear for raiders, woo!

Present day

Same half of MMO-C: WTF! Scrubs are winning all my tokens!
    LFR was also originally not supposed to have tier gear at all, it was going to be 100% exclusive to raiding normal/heroic.
    Then the flow of tears started, and we got LFR versions of tokens and the current system of tokens-for-gear roll trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    LFR was also originally not supposed to have tier gear at all, it was going to be 100% exclusive to raiding normal/heroic.
    Then the flow of tears started, and we got LFR versions of tokens and the current system of tokens-for-gear roll trading.
    Funny, I don't remember having ever, at any point, seen any blue post stating that the original plan was for LFR to not drop tier tokens. In fact, when I first saw the announcement that tier would no longer be purchasable from the valor vendor, it was my automatic assumption that LFR was the new source of it, because that was the only way the decision made one whit of sense. I was not disappointed.