Assassin's Creed soundtrack music.

So I was at the gym today with my iPod on shuffle and came across one of the songs from AC 2. I remembered how awesome it sounded while I was playing the game in addition to the soundtrack in AC: Brotherhood.

In Revelations I have no recollection of the music in the game and remember talking to a friend about how rarely I heard it in the game. That was not a good thing.

Since the new AC is being developed by those who brought AC: 2 to the world I'm hoping that it's going to be really good.

Anyway, I'm just curious if anyone else noticed the lack of music in AC: Revelations?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcav View Post
    So I was at the gym today with my iPod on shuffle and came across one of the songs from AC 2. I remembered how awesome it sounded while I was playing the game in addition to the soundtrack in AC: Brotherhood.

In Revelations I have no recollection of the music in the game and remember talking to a friend about how rarely I heard it in the game. That was not a good thing.

Since the new AC is being developed by those who brought AC: 2 to the world I'm hoping that it's going to be really good.

Anyway, I'm just curious if anyone else noticed the lack of music in AC: Revelations?
    I agree 100% LOOOVEED the AC II chase music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K0lp...eature=related
    Last edited by mmoc9f2c949fa4; 2012-03-29 at 08:00 PM.

You know, I saw this thread and said to myself, "Wait, Assassin's Creed had music?" One of these days I need to go back to finishing one of them.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    ACR's did have music and even though it wasn't as epic as AC2 they wernt too bad. Here are a couple of my favorites and I believe they only played in the city as certain parts of you progression in the game. Enjoy!

wow, i thought revelations had the best soundtrack out of all of them. I don't really know how to post direct videos but "forum of ox," "street fight," "investigation,"

and the best one is, "labored and lost." If someone can pull these up, I'd appreciate it. They blow ac2 out of the water.

---------- Post added 2012-03-30 at 06:26 PM ----------

also "scheduled for deletion" is fantastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0i6YFrSs6c

Best game soundtrack ever, if you ask me.

It just hit me that, after these few but lovely years, [SPOILER]

Ezio has died and his story is over, and we'll never see him again..

Just... an amazing story.

This one comes close aswell. Mix them for auditory climax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EaRHlo4B0Y