BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

Deleted
    lol nice one.

Wish I'd frapsed the time me and 2 priest buddies made grip triangles during LFR madness. xD

15+ Year Old Account
    This is almost as good as when we gang-gripped someone into a fire patch left behind after killing H Ascendant Council. The poor guy tried so hard to escape, and we just kept gripping him back in until he died. That same patch also claimed a few lives during the run backs to H Cho'gall and during our 10min break. /cackle

The box grip was pretty epic though.

Deleted
    Quite amazing, but the clicking ruined it a bit.

The only thing that beats proper and succesful life grip griefing in raids would be mass ressing dead people while flying in the air after Alysrazor (but that kind of died off after the nerfs).

Hahahaahah rofl. One of best videos what i have seen

Deleted

This one always made me laugh lmao

Deleted
    ^ This, first time I saw it, didn't realise it was during a wipe, thought it was jsut a guy with balls of steel. Regardless, though, I still laugh every time I watch it

Deleted
    it's the commentary that does it for me :P

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vand3tz View Post
    it's the commentary that does it for me :P
    Hehe likewise, when I saw the op one it made me think of the one you posted. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    This is almost as good as when we gang-gripped someone into a fire patch left behind after killing H Ascendant Council. The poor guy tried so hard to escape, and we just kept gripping him back in until he died. That same patch also claimed a few lives during the run backs to H Cho'gall and during our 10min break. /cackle

The box grip was pretty epic though.
    We did the same after killing Rag on our alt runs :P That big pool of lava is very tempting...we gripped one guy 3 times but eventually he died

Deleted
    Both videos made me laugh, thanks for sharing

10+ Year Old Account
    My current lifegrip griefing activity: Standing outside the raid during BH boss and gripping people with the debuff out for a murder/suicide combo. I might not sound funny, but it makes me laugh.

We had some downtime waiting for someone to show up to lootship event and I stood on the very edge of the skyship, waited till someone was hopping around aimlessly and then gripped them to me. Sure enough they hopped right off the boat >

Lifegrip someone just as they jump @ madness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA2viwwsKAc

Just had a way more awesome, epic Life Grip shenanigans tonight. Hopefully we will have a video out soon.